Welcome to Clan D.a.r.k Ctulhu and Qintukas

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Clan D.a.r.k extends greetings to Ctulhu and Gintukas as members of the Clan!

Their game ranks, sense of humor and heavy forum posting has already added energy and new knowledge to the Dark Matters forum.

The addition of these two after a long search for new members of our family bring our numbers now to seven.

Hey...we're growin!

lol, we're taking our time...but we think it's worth it.

Once again guys...cheers and welcome.

Make yourselves at home and hit keylargo fer a few drinx

MEet up with our Close friends and allies...The Spawn as well...

Heh, we hear they make a mean sheppard's pie ;)

The gang's waitin fer ya!

B)

gogo

Oh Hello Sailors! :P ...hahah I have been dying to say that hehe...Goes away quietly ;)

Ok Silliness aside Welcome Ctulhu and Gintukas and I hope you have loads of fun here in Ogame as well as the forum.

The faerie is outta the bottle and GoGo is about to River Dance so pop over to the bar;)

Hey thanks for the warm welcome everybody! It didnt take us very long to figure out that you're a fun bunch, and super active (in the good way ha) I'm really excited to be accepted :D

Yay, more members!

Well, our clan has to grow if it wants to become strong. Welcome to the friendliest clan and forum ever, hope you have a great time here. We really appreciate your presence. :)

Oh wow! MORE peeps! More the merrier as the saying goes. Great to have you Ctulhu and Gintukas. Welcome to the family. :rambo: :drink: :rambo: