As far as I understand, pre-reset S2k's mines were the same as Vendetta's, but now they're different. All 3 mines give the same res at each level, so a level 12 mine will give you 422 res per hour, regardless of whether it's an Iron mine, Lutinum Reffinery or a Drilling Rig.

Chem Plant's use 7 water to make 1 hydrogen, Enhanced Chem Plants only use 4.

Each level of storeage gives you an additional +150k of storeage & +15k of protected storeage (res that can't be stolen).

So, what is the best mine level ratio now? Iron is the high demand resource (so far, I have a feeling that Hydrogen will be important later), but how much higher should it be to ensure that you can build a new building after one completes?

The one thing I've noticed that throws a monkeywrench into my plan to get iron really high and not worry much about the others (for now) is that shipyards take twice as much Lut as Iron - for a level 2 it wants 8k, and the enhanced chemical plant wants equal amounts (again, in the thousands too). I'll be watching this thread with great interest to see what everyone else's assesment of the best ratio is, because I just can't decide.

Things here are same as Vendetta. In simle you need iron the most then lut. at the start. As all ways hyd. like dollars is the most wanted later on it makes ships move needed for reaserch and havy ship production. For know and even later on you will need the standard rate: 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 based on what your goals are. Normaly in favor of iron. Hyd. for now you will need to build the colony ship. and normaly that is the primery target at the start build as much and as fast as you can so you can reach your wanted colony number but you allready know this and I dont know why I am telling you this.

Yes, I'm building mines at roughly 2:1 (slightly under atm).

I'd probably hold off from building ships for a while, as they do seem to use a decent amount of hydrogen & I'm not sure that my Chem plant can really keep up...

You know the game Llama most units are useless only sent. will be efective maybe the ships that will give them bonus will be to but we will have to see for them :)