Hi Everyone

Hi to all dark Matter members. Wow what a site. The graphical backgrounds are fantastic. The thread topics diverse and interesting. So much to see and read. It will take me ages to look into all the interesting topics. So I'll grab a :cow_white: and start reading.

A little about me. I am a Sacred nut that dabbles in GW and WoW. I am seriously hanging out waiting for Sacred 2. I am a member of Clan DA, a clan that had its roots on Sacred but has diversified a little now.

From the look of all the topics I see here I know I will garner lots of interesting things. Kudos to the site developers of Dark Matters, great job :).

Guest gogoblender

Dags!

Hey...ya made it!

Thanks for the kind words. We have a pretty great community here and an awesome Mod Team. Heh..this place has kept many a poor soul up too late a night....me included :)

Great seein ya here, and we can head down to the bar and have a few glasses of the green stuff. Local forum legend has it that if you drink enough of it you'll see it's maker.

Welcome to Dark Matters

Have fun

:)

gogo

p.s. just like you...we're waitin avidly fer the release of Sacred 2 though gw is doin a good job keepin us busy.

:cow_white:

Heya Dags! :(

What a pleasure. Lots of stuff to read, that's for sure. I'm amazed you managed to pull yourself away with all that must go on at the clan-da.com site. Lookin great btw! Darius does some phenominal work.

Well, gotta run to work but before I go... Refill? :P

Catch you later Dags! :drinks: