COMMAND & CONQUER 3 TIBERIUM WARS

Nice! EA does it again with their usual flare. And check out the hollowood casting for the cinematics! C&C was one of the very first, if not the first, rts I played and was completely imersed. Great story great action and very very cool toys to blow things up with. :):whistle:

I just might pick this one up. :3lmao:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I got the game some 5 days ago and said to my self ok lets see what they have for me since C&C2 was not the game I thought it would be. So a bit on the safe side I started the game not expecting anything special in a RTS. How wrong could I have been? :4rofl:

This is what I would call an old school RTS. The game has every thing that C&C had. It was something like the old C&C on drugs. All that the original one had was here the same units the same still of play every thing. The game engine is a better version of generals but you wouldnt care a bit about it. All you need to know is that you can zoom in and out rotate left right the game wont make anytrouble. The guns will fire on all units fires will burn green tiberium cristals will look like out of RL.

The story well what can it be for a 3 part of a game. GDI and NOD are at it again in a 3 war[not going to say anything else] but the cool thing is that all the missions are going to take you back down memory lane. You are going to say wait I know this were do I know this from and then bam it was in this part of the game in that part it will make you feal all happy in side. What is new is that the stroy line is diferent you get to see bouth sides of it. Not like the ones before were you were doing more or less the same things from 2 side and I have to say it was very very nice way of making.

Normaly the movie part of the game has good actors from Battlestart Galactica and Lost doing there thing spiceing things up. :) I dont have a lot else to say about it.

So the units. Now they are all the original units from C&C with a new look and function. the game play is fast and the interface the old school one. click build click deploy and that is it. No wasteing time on ordering workers to do things for you. Units are unice for every side and that makes every side diferent to play.

So if you are thinking of buying a RTS this is the one to get it has everything you need to have a lot of fun with it and I realy mean a LOT OF FUN! :4rofl:

P.S.: After you finish bouth campei. dont forget to click on the campei. button again to get access to the 3 campei. for the new side. I am not saying anything more so I dont mass the suprise up for those that plan on getting it. :4rofl:

Let me guess 3rd is scrin campaign!

I'll be getting this once I have a new processor

:)

~Doom

P.S. YAY for traditional C&C RTS style!

Got the game but it only allows me to play for about 10 to 20 min then freezes the computer anyone know whats up with that?

What edition do you have?

I have Kanes editon and I have never had the smallest problems with the game.

I am runing it on GeForce 7600GS 256MB and no problems.

this game makes my comuter realy slow....

Anyway I love strategic games and I think C&C was the first one that I play and since that day I love it!! altought some of the expansions wasnt realy what I was expecting but this one is excelent...Ohhh and I alredy reach the end of the GDI canpain....I might try to pass the last mission again without that superweapen that make me responsabel for 20 mil deaths or something like that!! (the ones that alredy reach the end of this campain know what I m talking)

Time for NOD campain

JaFoste you just had to use it didnt you! :)

I had to reply it again just to use the super weapon! Never could stomac it being the bad guy. :blink:

You are right C&C2 was not that good.

It was C&C the first game that made me buy my first PC just to play it. :D

• 3 weeks later...

What a disapointment this game was. Played some time on the both campaings and few skirmishes and then deleted the whole game. No where near as good as previous C&C's.. like generals or red alerts.

But I'm glad I found good game now. Company of Heroes.. now that's a great real time strategy game. At least so far.