Kiki the Killer

Welcome to Darkmatters Kiki. I hope that you enjoy your time here. Gogo should be along soon to give you the official darkmatters welcome and an invite to all the bars, assuming you are not already there.

Have fun out there and we all look foward to getting to know you.

Regards

Firefly

Hey Kiki, welcome to DarkMatters! It is good to see you here. I see you on the HoF boards quite frequently, and I think I actually ran across one of your planets recently.

Look around, enjoy the lovely smilies (including the special Ike smilie :Just_Cuz_21: - that is how you know the place is a class establishment!), and watch out for the green faerie who hangs out under the Bar.

nice to see you here with us Kiki :cow_white:

We have a unforgettable history between us. It was a lots of fun playing in same universe with you :hugs:

Glad you are on the ally side right now :) and I can sleep better.

Guest gogoblender

Welcome to DarkMatters, Kikki!

heh, you've well known from the Official Ogame Forum and I've read and admired a lot of your posts.

Great having you join up with our international community.

Get on down to the bar, get a few drinks and maybe indulge in the surf down at key largo.

Welcome to the boards

:cow_white:

gogo

Hey Kiki the Killer welcome to D.A.R.K. Matters. It isgood to see a nother member from Croatia and a nother player from the Balcans.

welcome once again and feel free to post your hart out. :ike: