What does your Christmas tree look like?

Well I am pretty lazy at that whole decorating the house thing and I get later and later every year much to the protestations of my kids....so this year viola we have a tree and some lights so much earlier than ever before!

When do you guys get around to doing the xmas decorations if you bother at all ?

Very nice Claire! I have a picture of our tree, which I'll post later.

In my family we always bought our tree in early December and put it up and decorated it on Christmas Eve. That way we'd have it well into January when it is all cold and depressing. My wife's birthday is in the beginning of December, so in her family they always put the tree up on the weekend closest to her birthday. That is what we did this year, and we'll probably leave it up until the first weekend in January.

The cats have already had a go at the tree, pulling almost half the lights off as well as a dozen ornaments. They also really enjoy drinking the water. <sigh>

Cool erialc! Love your christmas tree! :cow_white: And the boys look like Angels too. Very misleading! hahaha :hugs:

It's my favorite thing about christmas. Of all the things it's decorating the Christmas tree that I love most about the holiday. The last one I bought was a 15 foot tall christmas tree. That was a blast to decorate. I was living in a huge loft with 20 foot high ceilings and with seven others. Ah good times.

Now that my sister has a nice family of 3 boys and tons of animals I don't bother decorating at home. I just spend a few days with her and her talentedly decorated home. :)

I'll see if I can take some pics of her talent and post'em here. :)

ahh cool I can't wait to see your pics Ike and Schot!..I really am very terrible at doing the tree thing....and like you Schot I have been spoiled by family and freinds and hanging out there hehe....15foot tree! OMG that must have been a blast to decorate!...I'd stuill be doing it the year after heheh!

And yes those lil faces are very misleading....Don't know about elves Rik...more like imps :cow_white:

Guest gogoblender

Beauty!

heheh, and you got me psyched darlin!

I'm gonna have a tree spiffed up as soon as I can and post it on this thread as well.

Great idea!

:cow_white:

gogo

Now normally but we have guests where the christmas tree goes so 2 days.

Nice tree but mine will be the king of them all! Ha!

(its only 2 metres :) )

:cow_white:

~Doom

Luf the decorations :hugs:

OK, here is the tree prior to the cat attack . . .

xmas_tree_2006_s.jpg

It is about 7 feet tall, and reasonably thin, which is good as we don't have a huge amount of space in the living room. :ike:

Wow great trees Claire and Ike :3lmao:

This is ours sopum_18.gif

Complete with jumping pressies :D

Nah we never have one..... :)

But doesnt stop the Christmas Beer.....ahem I mean Cheer :)

Happy Holidays All

winksm6bq0jf.gif