Breakfast...Yay or Nay?

Guest gogoblender

I simply can't function without breakfast. Especially when I'm at university. How am I supposed to pay attention in lectures if I haven't eaten in 10 hours?

Usually it's just cereal because it's quick, but if I have time then I'll whip up something better.

I am one of the ppl that prefer to sleep 1/2h more then wake up and eat breakfast on busy days. Usually I get a powrbar, a sneakers, of something similar with lots of carbs that can spike me up and give me energy till the next break.

Weekends and holidays, I get up around noon, make a toast, omelette, or just buy some pastry from ABP. Usually I make breakfast for at least one more person (and sometimes I get breakfast in my bed :cow_white: ), 'cause I'm too lazy to prepare food only for myself.

hmmm, If I am camping, nothing tastes better than bacon, eggs and english muffins all cooked in the bacon grease on a mini stove. :butcher:

On normal days though its mostly coffee. Only once in a great while when I worked nights and got out of work at 7am did I go out for breakfast and feast on steak and eggs. I do miss that! Its just not the same flavor when done at home, of course having someone else cook for me is wonderful anyway!

If all else fails and I am hungry, I will hit the fruit loops like a mad woman! :bye: