does it look as good as...

Hell Gate London!

Or....

dom Dom Dom dom....

titanquest!

Woot!

:)

gogo

Has HellGate London been released already GoGo? I remember reading something about it last year.

Rummages around few braincells to try to remeber what I read!

Does look good though Cyg:)

Guest gogoblender

well...it's coming out soon.

lol, dont' wanna get off topic in cygnu's thread so I'll start anothe rone about it.

this game....

is going

to

rock!

:)

gogo

• 4 months later...

Agreed. I think they are mostly using the universe for a strong, established setting. I am not expecting anything revolutionary from this title. I think it will offer a solid game experience for both single and multiplayer play.

Yes it doesn't look bad at all and I think that they are going to use the cool Mage Knight figures as a base and with a nice story line it will be a cool game.

Hell for 1.5 euros I am not going to miss it. I am going to play it for sure.

• 1 month later...

SANTA CLARA, Calif., (September 12, 2006) – Leading video games publisher and developer NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. today announced that its fantasy action role-playing PC game, Mage Knight: Apocalypse™, has gone gold and will be available in stores beginning September 26. Featuring a richly-detailed universe, epic single player campaign and co-operative modes, Mage Knight: Apocalypse is the debut title launching from NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.’s PC division.

“NAMCO BANDAI Games is very excited to bring our debut PC game to market this September,” said Makoto Iwai, Senior Vice President of the Development Group for NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. “The Mage Knight: Apocalypse team has done an incredible job of capturing the epic Mage Knight universe into a visually stunning and compelling gameplay experience."

Based on the best-selling collectible miniature game from WizKids Games, Mage Knight: Apocalypse allows players to assume the role of one of five warriors sworn by oath to seek out the heart of evil plaguing the land and destroy it no matter the cost. Aided by the Solonavi, a mysterious and magical race, the guardians commence a quest to rescue their world from the clutches of an evil army determined to bring about the Apocalypse. As the forces of chaos rise, a creature of unimaginable destructive power is unleashed to lead the enemy: the Apocalypse Dragon, a seemingly unstoppable five-headed horror. In order to combat this monstrosity, players must rally support from all of the land’s factions and recruit brave heroes to battle for their cause. The future rests on the shoulders of these noble adventurers, and the ultimate clash for battlefield supremacy is about to begin.

Mage Knight: Apocalypse is rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB. For more information about Mage Knight: Apocalypse, please visit http://www.mkapocalypse.com.

The good things about 'revitalized' old posts is that I get to see games like these ! This looks to be a game right up my ally ! ... I've seen the intro somewhere - I remember the goofy expressions :)

Well, time to complain about pc again...

• 1 month later...

It is not a bad game, not great either. It has a weak release, which is typcial these days. The internet and patching has made publishers sloppy with tight Q/A procedures. I'd say a few patches and Mageknight will be a solid game.

I got it and it looks nice. It is a Diablo Clone. You get to chose one of 5 premade caracters to lead. The graph. is good the controls nicely placed all in all a good looking game. As far as the game play I cant say because I played it a bit. Once I play it some more I can tell you about the story line and more as for the bugs I put the patch even before starting it up so it plays fine and I have no problems in any way so far.