On according Anestty and others Inter-Alliance Listed Status

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Hey guys, I'm not too sher who should get this message so I'm gonna post it here. Via Correspondance with Anestty I told him about the new section built here with secured permissions between the three clans. A great way of chatting, passing quick messages and touting everyone's latest and greatest hits. And, that as well, if Dawn wishes, we can create a "list" of members from outside the three clans who can be accorded access permissions here as well.

This LISTED MEMBER status list will be posted here via a sticky so that anyone posting here can see who can access this section.

I'm not sure of who at Dawn I should ask for permissions regarding giving this special status to peeps outside of the three clans.

Of course right off the bat I want to give Anestty permissions but, as a matter of procedure, I would like to run this officially through you guys first. So is Anestty okay for permissions here?

And is this system of granting permissions via asking Dawn (or the designated Dawn head that can authorize this) agreeable with everyone?

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

gogo

I started the alliance and Ankh is running the fourm and doing alot of the day to day management.

He and I should really sit down and discuss whom is the official speaker for DAWN.

We'll get back to you

Ff

p.s. just spent the last 30 mins trying to FS, due to a crappy net connection, only had to log on 6 times. Just managed to FS all my duet before it bottomed out again.

p.s.s. Add Ince and Vo as well

I certainly have no issue having our trusted friends who aren't in our alliances viewing this section of the board (Coops, Vo, Ince, etc). Anything absolutely confidential could use alternate venues for discussion, though I can't really forsee anything coming into that category, really.

Yeah, for official representation of Dawn, I dunno, we're all kind of reps... except for maybe Dan who specifically has requested a lack of responsibilities. Maybe we'll work something out for representation, or else we all have voice.

Guest gogoblender

Excellent

I'll work at putting up those permissions asap

and If I may make a suggestion?

For Dawn, how bout a Servant or secretary...like me here at D.a.r.k.?

We don't really have a leader, more a secretery, lol...the one that gets laid down with the work of tabling affairs.

As such the "servant's" or "secretary's" work is more of just collecting and collating offers and and transmitting them to the clan kinda like I do here.

If you guys had a secretary I could then pm important notices and ideas and anything private that could be more appropriate from clan to clan. lol, then next time I'd know who to send a pm to :thumbsup: (Unless you wish me to broach everything in public? )

Good luck with your decision and it's great seeing the synergy between everyone workin out great!

:drinks:

gogo

It has been quickly decided that I am point of contact for DAWN, for ogame matters. If you have any fourm issues Ankh or Kel are your go to guy and gal.

Hope this clears things up

Ff

Darn right he's back!

Now...did he remember the beer?

:BlobRed:

gogo

I was always told that if an Aussie forgot the beers, he was taken out back for a bit of a kicking! Not sure how much truth there is in that but, it was an Assuie that told me :Just_Cuz_21: