The Simpsons

Katran

Yeap it has been that long. I remember the day that my mother showed me a picture in the newspaper of the new cartoon that was rocking the world :4rofl: Now 18 years later they still are. The havent lost there touch. As long as humans are on earth so will be The Simpsons. :)

Guest gogoblender

heh, Aur I think I'm as shocked as you are about hearing how many years they've been on!

I loved the series but dunno if I can sit it out through an entire movie

:4rofl:

gogo

Don't anyone tell my kids...please...there is cash for the hiding of this movie!!

:)

Though then again could be fun...on dvd heheh

18 years eh wow thats a hello of a long time! :4rofl:

I was addicted to The Tracey Ullman Show so it's about 20 years of Simpsons watching for me. :gun2:

The Simpsons started off as periodic short on the Tracey Ullman Show kinda like how Itchy & Scratchy is to The Simpsons.

The Tracey Ullman Show shorts Season_1

Go Simpsons! :viking:

P.s. Hahahaha! Love the trailer. Is it? Golly. It's in 2D! :Just_Cuz_21:

I remember hearing the other day its the longest running cartoon ever

Dooon't believe it!

It isn't true!

The longest running be Tom n' Jerry!

Yarasa you aren't alone! Ok, ok I do like the Simpsons just not very much :Just_Cuz_21:

:viking:

~Doom

I bet that there are more Simpons Cartoons than Tom and Jerry?

I've (sadly) seen every single simpsons episode upto the end of season 16! Ah the days before ogame, darkmatter, flying and flying related fourms took over my life. Can't wait for the movie! :Just_Cuz_21:

I did't know that they are making Tom and Jerry anymore. :D

I think that simpsons is the longest runing cartoon. It may be somthing like with Dr.Who and Star Gate SG-1.

I think that simpsons is the longest runing cartoon. It may be somthing like with Dr.Who and Star Gate SG-1.

Ahh the original Dr Who....It was brilliant...I remember being sooo scared!...and my Dad had this thing when we were out in the car especially in Ireland or out in the countryside...you know those haystacks...before they were all retangular bales stacked and like those domed things?

dinglehaystacks661t.jpg

^^ Yeah them things...well anyways he used to tell us thats where all the

daleks.jpg

were hiding out!

:oooo:

:D

Sorry, Katran just made me remember with his post...wooo long drives where we would look out of the window and hope to see one peeking out...yet really really hope not to... :4rofl:

Now that is a funny story Claire. Star Gate SG-1 has been runing for 10 years and with the last season past the X-files as the longest runing show. Now people are coming out and saying no Dr. Who is the longest runing, but it is not since the new one that started now is a new show. If that were true then nothing can come close to Star Trek.

Simple said the measure for longest runing is to run every year with out stop or better every year to have new episodes[a new season]. So that taken that makes Star Gate SG-1 and for a cartoon The Simpsons. I dont think that Tom and Jerry has been runing non stop.