Get your Intel here...

Hey everyone from Dark :)

We have recently completed the implementation of our Ogame database :D What this meens is that we now have every planet form galaxy 1 to galaxy 4 mapped and will soon have the entire universe completed (about a week I would say). Over time we will also have a large percentage of peoples research/building levels etc included B) If anyone needs to know the locations of players planets/moons etc please post in here and we will endeavour to provide a timely and detailed response.

Guest gogoblender

haha, spawn, you guys rock!

*high fives!*

This is an excellent accomplishment. I can't even imagine how much of your time this has taken. Very nicely done guys!

And I'm absolutely sure that our clan will be using this in the day's ahead.

Bravo!

:)

gogo

Well finally my dream has come to fruition... The Universe is now completely mapped :D We will endeavour to resweep the uni once every month or so to keep up with changes... I have been striving for this for a very long time, I have tried this in several flavours and am very happy with the end result :D So come on guys let me show you all how cool it is and request some info already :lol:

Well finally my dream has come to fruition... The Universe is now completely mapped :D We will endeavour to resweep the uni once every month or so to keep up with changes... I have been striving for this for a very long time, I have tried this in several flavours and am very happy with the end result :D So come on guys let me show you all how cool it is and request some info already :lol:

who has some fleets I can crash 50 SS to the left and right of 8:279:6 (my newest attack colony) ?