moon attempts

Well I haven't seen this listed yet and sadly after listing it I might be the leader :)

How many attempts have you made to get a moon?

I will start it off and hopefully or sadly maybe somone can beat my record

as of this post I have made 19 tries to get a moon on a certain planet.

Can anyone beat that?

I don't think any of my moons (7) took more than 10 attempts, in fact possibly not more than 8-9. I gave someone a moon on his 14th attempt on that planet, but that is the highest number of which I am personally aware. There was someone in Uni 3 (I think) who was ranked in the Top-10 or so and had never gotten a moon, despite >100 20% shots -- including crashes, ninjas, etc. -- or so he claims.

my first moon: number 96 was a jackpot.

second : # 119

3rd : was very fast , #37

4th : fast too , 23

and so on ...

good luck

Edited by Munson

hehehe I had a moon shot done on one planet like once and got a moon and the other person got a moon also so I think im a moon giver hehehe this happen 3 times that I needed moons

so I never had fell moon attempt accept when munson crashed me once

hehehe maybe u need me lol

• 1 month later...

I got my first moon on my first moonshot. Left behind the LF when someone was attacking me. I got all the debris as well :4rofl:

Got my second moon when Lestat crashed my grav sats.

So that's two out of two so far. :)

Oh man now I'm depressed... I'm just getting strong enough that I can even plann a moon shot. Needs lot of luck eh?

heh, only got two moons

eeeeeee... :4rofl:

First one was an accident

Second one I got on my second try

Go figger

:)

gogo

p.s. wow, Gintukas, you have a lucky moon shot account there huh lol. I rembmer when poor Cth was trying and trying over and over fer his moon..finally so long later, success. These moons can be a real pain in the ass keyster ^^

I havnt tried for a moon in this uni (though the small account im working with atm came with one moon <some in TLA will know what account I have and who I am there :4rofl:>

but in other unis:

uni1:

I originally got a small 5k moon when a neighbour suicided into one of my small fleets (this was VERY early on ingame... meaning moons were VERY rare... I think I was in the first 10 to get one...) <yes I have been here far to long >_<>

but alas an ex friend destroyed that... (I was the 2nd person to lose a moon >_<)

after that it took me 30+ moon shots to get my "first" one

then I think about 15 more or so in total to get the other 3

uni8 before I left:

the account also came with 1 moon, but was nearly as bad as this uni9 acc was to start.. (all but one planet in the same system, all but 2 of them tiny fields)

after killing and relocating all but 2 of them it took me about... 15 I guess attempts to get the 4 new moons that I gained for that account

though I recently gave that account back to the alliance for personal reasons

I havnt tried for a moon in this uni (though the small account im working with atm came with one moon <some in TLA will know what account I have and who I am there :o>

I think you might actually have my old account :Just_Cuz_21:

Was the oldest account in TLA before it got taken out. As far as I know that account has fair done the rounds since I passed it on.

possiably <_<

this accoutn had crap planet fields

1 moon

no fleet

and was vacced + inactive since the previous owner was crashed

cant remember who it was on the TLA board who said it used to be theirs <_<