A second Greed Dwarf.

Ok, So I'm making a second Greed Dwarf (my first used Flamethrower).

I've got his SB up to 81% already (he's currently level 1 atm), and I'm thinking about builds. I'd like to try something melee, possibly with big axes.

How about:

CAs:

Vehemence

Canon Blast

Dwarven Steel (for damage & attack rating)

Greed (maxxed, naturally)

Skills:

Trade (maxxed, with a trade suit to get some nice gear from Merchants)

Weapon Lore

Concentration (this affects the left-hand CAs doesn't it?)

Constitution

Dwarven Lore (this is the one that gives the highest RSM isn't it?)

Armour

Parry (to negate the defence loss from Greed, though this would be more effective with a shield)

Some possibilities:

Weapon Tech

Axe Lore

Any other ideas?

As for gear, probably whatever I can find/buy with max sockets for +MF.

Im curious...llama Ive never built dwarves before but now I'm thinkin hard on one becuase of the demands of runeing that my new Daemon is using.

IN fact I have a few questions for you!

Regarding your build, why melee v.s. that flame thrower. FT is considered one of the most damaging effects in the game, correct?

Is this a stylistic choice?

As well, does damage style for any way you choose to express this new build have any reflection on the trading ability of your dwarf?

By what level can a dwarves trade be made very good at?

And well, regarding this build I think and lores, dw is the way to go with that whole variety of great weaponry.

I'd say ONLY pick a speciic lore if there is SPECIFIC weapon you had in mind for this dwarf...

Thain's anyone?

^^

:drinks:

gogo

aha Llama...I am planning on killing off my level 60 something dwarf...I don't know this guy just doesn't do it for me and I already have another level 60 dwarf as a mule so if anything he has can help you please let me know...as for advise on building one...erm...I'm a bit lost hence always killing them after level 60 :drinks:

Regarding your build, why melee v.s. that flame thrower. FT is considered one of the most damaging effects in the game, correct?

Is this a stylistic choice?

Yup, already got a FT dwarf. In fact, that's my other Greed Dwarf.

As well, does damage style for any way you choose to express this new build have any reflection on the trading ability of your dwarf?

Probably depends whether you're going to max Trade at all costs or not. If you're always going to put 1 point in trade per level, that's going to suck up a lot of skill points & that's going to impact on your killing ability (lower Weapon Lore, Concentration, etc).

By what level can a dwarves trade be made very good at?

Level 1. Just get a trade suit (for approx +33 all skills) & see just how many nice things you can find at a merchant at level 1.

And well, regarding this build I think and lores, dw is the way to go with that whole variety of great weaponry.

Unfortunately, Dwarves don't get DW...

Thanks Claire. Thinkign about it, low level Thar Eross would probably be useful.

Dwarves don't get dw?

wow how interesting!

And it makes total sense...man, the amount of possiblities of equipment that a dwarf could do with booster slots weapon slots et al could wreak havoc

not only would they drink all the booze, they'd start claiming the best damage too...

:drinks:

gogo

Dwarves don't get dw?

wow how interesting!

And it makes total sense...man, the amount of possiblities of equipment that a dwarf could do with booster slots weapon slots et al could wreak havoc

not only would they drink all the booze, they'd start claiming the best damage too...

:o

gogo

The irony is that Dwarf gets Unarmed combat instead. :blink::blink: