We need Vamp, Glad and WE guides, anyone know anyone ?

Hey guys!

WE've been canvassing the world now it seems trying to find the builders of the guides and builds to create a huge Sacred library of builds for the community.

We've been super successful so far with being able to track down some of the really relevant ones for today's sacred and bring them here where they can be organized all into one place.

I'm having problems with finding Vamp, WE and Glad guides.

The problem is that almost eveyrone who has posted them in the Sif gone and/or is unavailable now. I realized now that this challenge is probably taking me longer than it should becuase it's just me going through all the SIF databases looking for guides and builds and guides and builds and sending out what seems like hundreds of pms hahah.

I"m wondering if any of you guys know off hand peeps that are good guide/build writers for these classes?

Any Volunteers?

And/or are there guides floating around in the SIF DB NOT pinned that we can track down and then pm the owners for posting rights?

Thanks!

:drunkards:

gogo

p.s. To all the Contributors of all the guides here a very sincere thank you for the time and commitment you have given to the FDM. This project has been so much more succesfful than imagined and it's growing into something that can really help everyone.

Thank you

:blink:

All the guides that are written by someone I knew I have urged to be sticky, and most did. I'm afraid I can't be of much help on this.

Um, I will nose around and try to dig deeper.

Good job everyone! :blink:

Ahh, ty Myles!

I appreaciate the kind words.

Do you guys think if I make a post at the sif regarding this there could be more peeps who could

1-remember peeps who made build/guides..

2-want to actually write build/guides...

I'm thinkin that the more peeps that we can get to remember other peeps who are good with their class would maybe want to help with the contributing.

^^

:blink:

gogo

Thehehe, a Buddy and me did a few Gladiator Builds.

I could do some Planning with him and put some Gladiator Guides here as well.

OR

We have a bloody awesome Gladiator Freak in the German Lobby. I know him well and maybe I could bring him over here, so that he could give some of his Wisdom to all of you :D

Wowoah

Therion that sounds amazing!

lol, I was scared of scaring all the germans there with my babelfish translations asking for help with builds submissions...

Thank You!

:D

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

I have wrote some WE and Glad guides, been playing whit allmost every built possible whit these two. I was about wrote something about my x-bow glad, but can't find a place where I could do that.. :unsure:

Ahh, hey Obsession!

Wooty you made it man!

And here I"ve got a place for you to post your guide notes:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=97

Glad you can make it, see you on the servers soon and hope to see some of the detaild on yer glad /ranged /assassin...

ONe hit kills from a distance!

:unsure:

gogo