Up Grading Sacred...

I tried to play Sacred online but it says I need to upgrade... I have the Game that is White box with Sacred in Gold Letters and on the right side of the symbol is written RPG of the Year and on the Left side is ritten Finally.... A Diablo style RPG that seems to have done everything right... gamezone.com There are 2 CD's in the pakage and what is the 2nd CD for can any one help me....

:D Thank you..... :blush:

Welcome to FDM.

Can you tell us what version number you have currently. Run the game and in the menu page, there is a version number on the lower right corner. That will help us in determining which patch you will need.

:D

Hi Seira, welcome to FDM!

Of the two discs you have the first one is the install, you will never use it after that. The second one is the one that you have to keep in your drive to launch the game each time you want to.

Cheers

:blush:

gogo

edit: UGH...busted, lol...sorry but it is disk one that you have to launch the game with. Myles has just flagellated me in msn over this.

:D

Is the game working for mp now ?

Gogo, don't forget to patch that game!

Hi Seira, it sounds like you have the first version of Sacred (ie plain Sacred, not Sacred Plus, or Underworld, or Sacred Gold), so you'll need to download the patch first: http://eng.sacred-game.com/downloads.php?a...82&offset=0

There are two different patches, one for Sacred & one if you bought Sacred Plus (Plus was a free downloadable pack that gives more items, quests & stuff, but it was also included in some retail packs of Sacred, but it was called Sacred Plus). If you have the original version of Sacred, you need to download the patch for your language version from the bottom 7 links on that page. If your version of Sacred is in English and has gore (red blood & exploding bodies), then you need the International patch. If your Sacred was published by Encore, then you need the US patch.

Hope that helps.

From the description of the box it sounds like you do have the Encore version, IIRC the UK version didn't come in a box at all and instead came in a snazzy DVD-style case. I think Encore's was also the only version that made the Diablo comparison.

This can easily be checked by seeing if "Encore" is on the disk (on Disk one it'll be on the left hand side by the spindle hole, just under the Ascaron logo and just over the bit T for the ESRB rating).

I think Encore's was also the only version that made the Diablo comparison.

? I thought hte UK version did too. I'll have to check when I get home...

Also, the UK box (DVD case) has a picture of a Seraphim on a horse.

I tried to play Sacred online but it says I need to upgrade... I have the

>Game that is White box with Sacred in Gold Letters and on the right side

of

>the symbol is written RPG of the Year and on the Left side is ritten

>Finally.... A Diablo style RPG that seems to have done everything

right...

>gamezone.com There are 2 CD's in the pakage and what is the 2nd CD for

can

>any one help me....

>

>ok when I download this 1.8x6 English version... I get this error that

the

>publisher could nto be verified and the publusher is unknown also it says

>It does not have a digatal sighnature... also I tryed to run the download

>anyway and it says the message files are corrupeted. Please obtain a new

>copy of the program... I am getting this download from Sacred-game.com

what

>do I do?

>

>Where can I buy an CD of Sacred Plus or Sacred Gold...

>

>Also I download the 1.8x6 english and it was a picture of sacred

emblem...

>why? it is on the sacred page...

>

>Hope this helps you to help me... Thanks...

>

>this is Seira...

>

iam quite sure it is the uk vers

sacred_cover_gb.jpg

as this is sacred only the best we can do is get it updated to sacred plus

Sacred PLUS English (International) US (DOWNLOAD SIZE 130Mb)

and update sacred plus to Sacred 1.8.x6 English (International) US (DOWNLOAD SIZE 47Mb)

if you dont have plus installer download this one International / US (DOWNLOAD SIZE 130Mb)

more info about this 2 files can be found at Ascaron´s download page

hope this helps you get online :cool: to get you more updated then this you need sacred underworld or gold

bhj...

In your images in vikingofvalhalla ulr link... wp12_s is the emblem I have on my box it is made by encore... I don't think it is international...

So do I still need the international download?