Rewards for level 216 HC/MP Toons?

Can we find ways of rewarding players that make it to the highest levels of the ladder?

As in Fate Videogame?

wow

It would be so cool if a multi-generational mod could be used in something like sacred.

Could Fate's mod could be tweaked? I mean it's basically a return on time invested in the overall game.

Could this be applied to mp setting, HC especially?

Imagine if the reward for an HC toon for getting to the highest levels was the ability to "pass down" an item or "gene" to yer next chosen hc toon that chose to use this "gift"

And/or are there other things we can think of?

A "gift" so to speak to reward a HC's players time and determination in getting their toon up to the highest level?

:oooo:

gogo

I love it, real reward for taking the toon to 216. :oooo:

But how would it work gogo? How can he move this item out? Who should get it?

Just pass it to a new toon? But that's a niob item ........

Elaborate on it gogo! :bow:

(oh for now maybe you should give away a copy of FATE to all of us in the mod team. :))

I'm as much in the clouds as anyone else on this Myles. I just know that levelling up in the higher levels can get awfully boring really fast.

For rewards how bout these ideas:

1-your name could reflect the fact that you're a son of or daughter of?

2-Your skin could look different?

3-different glows on items, sets

4-perhaps a new choice of mini-skills to choose from only availabe to second generational toons?

5-perhaps a choice of one mod you always get to attach to all your items?

The list is endless.

If Fate can do it, surely Sacred 2 can!

:oooo:

gogo

How about that items Idea that you pass down, but that items grows with you in levels like some kind of "living" item..?

Sincerely,

Sylph

Hey :bounce:

Gogo:

Fantastic idea Gogo!

Sylph:

I dont think thats could be done now. Ascaron stated that we wont recieve any more content change in S1. What you say sounds interesting but I dont think its possible.

Gogo:

Back to your idea. I think it would be pretty easy to implement a few uniqe item - without too much problem for Ascaron - whoose level would be 1 so freshly starting chars could use it. Plus would be the stats on the ring or ammy - or the item.

Consider my idea:

Again not impossible for Ascaron to make a general all class ammy or ring as a reward for reaching 216. But this time the item would be useful :D