Sacred 2 Seraphim - Combat Arts, Skills and Aspects

We've just edited the SacredWiki Seraphim page, with the final Combat Arts, skills and updates:

Seraphim

:superman:

gogo

p.s. Alas, Shuriken Assault...gone by the wayside. Pity, it sounded kinda good.

More fancy names!! Just call it MH when it is, I don't get the purpose of renaming.

Still some new skills (or old since it goes back in time), I'm curious if that nova skill will be the new lag inducer. :Just_Cuz_12:

hmmmm well well The Angel sounds sweet to, but I must say that some of the Combat Arts sounds rather em borring and nothing special about here in the long run. here is what I think:

1. the Combat Arts are to commen except two I will name later them later.

2. she is an Gaurdian angel of sort so why not give here some powers that fits to the name

3. her outfit is nice good work thier.

the Combat Arts that I would use on this toon would be following:

Aspect: Celestial Magic

Becoming learned in this aspect teaches the Seraphim the weaving of illumination and prayer. She

fights using divine light and fire, just as an archangel might

1.Baneful Smite

A sudden flash of lightning leaps from the hands of the Seraphim, damaging and weakening the

enemy. It may be further modified to become chain lightning.

Aspect: Revered Technology

This aspect enables the Seraphim to use technological advancements to aid her in battle. She is able

to gain several powerful abilities for use during combat.

3.Flaring Nova

The Seraphim launches a devastating nova that damages all enemies around her. The shock may

also stun or slow down enemies within its range. While in a party, this wave will not only emanate from

the Seraphim, but also from her party members. However, their novae will be weaker than the

Seraphim’s original nova.

and then you think why these Combat Arts over others? because I think they have the best of the best in thier way of damage. imagine you have the BS on high level it's chain Lightning hit a groups they goes down on low health the charg at you and you use the FN and finished them of... thats the 2 best Combat Arts in this the rest sound to weak. but other tahn that good overall just need some other Combat Arts options.

good work

cheers

Mr. Epox

As with everything in games, the devil (or angel) is in the detail. those CAs/Spells you've listed might sound "the best" but if they're given low damage, they'll be FECAL MATTER!e.

Lets face it, Pelting Strike = Attack, Somersault = Combat Jump, Whirling Frenzy = um, Whirling Hit? Baneful Smite = Lightning Strike, Radiant Pillar = Celestial Light, Searing Death = new. the spells all seem to be new, although Shuriken Assault appears to be a useful version of Hunter Seeker.

*shrugs* We'll just have to see how things pan out.

Hmm, well I found out which character I want to try out first now *giggles* but I must agree with Epox and Llama... for now... but I'm not makinf permanent assumptions based on only these facts. I'll have to try them all out at once xD .. maybe I'll just start with miss shinyboots here.

Sylph

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Final Combat Art listings, skills and upgrades/modifications now listed in first post on this thread...or you can go here:

Seraphim

:)

gogo

I noticed on my version of Sacred 2 that the Dashing Alacrity gold mod (Ardor) says its a reduction on the regeneration of all aspects? Can anyone else confirm this and what is the percent on the reduction? Is it better then getting Impatience?

the Sacred 2 wiki says its a slow down of attacks but it doesnt match what my game says.

Final Combat Art listings, skills and upgrades/modifications now listed in first post on this thread...or you can go here:

Seraphim

:)

gogo

I noticed on my version of Sacred 2 that the Dashing Alacrity gold mod (Ardor) says its a reduction on the regeneration of all aspects? Can anyone else confirm this and what is the percent on the reduction? Is it better then getting Impatience?

the Sacred 2 wiki says its a slow down of attacks but it doesnt match what my game says.

I believe, Ardor is selected more if you concerned with getting you other combats art regenerations down for a difficult encounter..

Impatience is selected mostly to be able to eventually keep Altricity going continously as a buff..

As for the exact numbers, sorry I cannot provide those. Never been my interest :D

I know Bloodlust, Reprisal, and Ardor modifcations make Altricity very good at more diffcult encouters..you have to time it to be effective

Bloodlust, Delay, and Impatience is probably the more common modification since in the log run you can get duration to match and surpass the cooldown. Which gives a Seraphim a virtually constant Attack Speed, Run Speed, Root Resistance buff.

Edited by Cygnus