Sera help

Okay, so here's the deal, I have this blond chick in my character screen but I don't kow what to do with her... I want to make her a hybrid seraphim. and here is what I think I am going to do (what I used on another character, but I don't know what you will think of it, also, if there is any guide that I have not read (tead my mind to know which ones I have, you'll be days reading) please.. PLEASE tell me so since I don't know how to keep the gods happy anymore! I am afraid what they'll do to me if I don't make my seraphim powerfull fast! :oooo:

this is what I got:

level 1: Weapon lore and Parry

level 3: Concentration

level 6: Sword Lore

level 12: Constitution

level 20: Meditation

level 30: Armor

level 50: Agillity

I kept all of the skills about the same level, but weapon lore and sword lore were highest. :)

I did not take trading because this is the build I used ages ago (mayb even before UW was out, I don't remember the starting skills back then, but I think it was magic lore and another..) ..ages ago and did not use trading since I thought well, why buy items when you can find them?

I still think the way I did then, survivabillity over useless skills for combat, like trading.

Strategy:

I used Attack a lot, it is wearing a shield of the gods with a sword from a set with poison damage.

I buffed up before a fight with RBoL and SoF and spawn attack a lot (yes I was a noob back then) I hardly used a lot of Combat Arts and almost always skipepd the buffing part and just went berserk.

Conclusion:

Conclusion? well, none actually, only more questions:

1. What do I need to do to make myself a hybrid seraphim that kicks ass

2. Which skills do you think I need?

3. what do you think of this currently? so I kow how nooby I was compared to now :P

4. is there anything you can do to help me? if so, please do so

5. trust in the gods!

6. <censored>

7. More to come

99. Did I skipped something?

Thanks in advance, :)

Sylph

EDIT:

I'm unsure whether I placed this thread correctly so feel free to move it where it is supposed to be.

To make a hybrid seraphim that really kicks but, you should look up the stats for this armor set here:

http://www.pevilsplace.co.uk/sacred/gods.php

As far as I'm concerned the netting armor is the best for a hybrid seraphim.

Check out what it gains from and build out accordingly.

It gives danage based on mental regen and str. And the great thing is that the set itself gives a ton of strenth to the build.

I would really recommend using Attack, rbol, celestial light, Strength of faith as a minimum. You can add more but that's advanced technology :)

Get used to always having the rbol on so you can get into the thick of battle while leeching back health. Attack CA is easy to use and can do attacks on one or up to six peeps if you duel wield.

I'd also recommend goin duel wield, since you have a greater choice of equipment to plug into your weapon slots for casting.

I love being able to cast multiple cl's, which means regen of about one to four seconds per cast :oooo:

Also get the prototype swords. They do spectacular magic and fire damage, come with two sockets, and do crazy crit and have crazy rsm.

Duel wield them if you can.

Don't read too many attack runes or cl runes at the beginning, because this will kill the regen on the ca's you want to use the most often.

You have more stretch with your rbol, since it lasts such a long time.

As well, also get used to casting Strength of Faith. Every attack you miss is damage lost. Make sher you get evvery hit and sof is great for this.

I've done a couple of guides on seraphims, they're all in our seraphim guide section here. Have a look at them then get back to this thread on any particular questions you have.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I do happen to have used dream netting on my older character..oddly enough.. I also encountered your post on SIFon the prototypes (the link to how to get em is dead tho)

Secondly, If I take DW I won't be able to complete the dream netting set, since it uses LHweapons (the halberd) isn't that a problem? since the 14% LL on the complete set sounds great to me (I also like the +MF).

Another thing I have been wondering about.. if you have completed the set, why on earth would you want to have MF? you have the set items you wanted.

I will edit the post if I have more questions popping in.

and thanks "fer" the help,

Sylph

EDIT #01

I "fergot" to tel you that the tips you gave are really usefull :)

heh, I never cared about completing the set actually. I just wanted the damage boosts from indirect damage the set gives from each piece. I used every part of this set with the exception of the weapons which I substitued for duel wield.

With the two swords having rsm and crit stacking, you create a crazy rboler. It cannont be overstated how much damage rbol can do when it's criticalling. And with that much rsm available to you, you won't hunger to keep slotting rsm all over your armor, because it'll be built into your swords.

Those swords spawn on every level.

Finish the quest twice, and you will have your swords.

Ifyou have one proto already and are going for your second, put it in your chest before you see the guy who gives you it at the end of the series of quests. If he sees that you already have one you won't get a second.

Good luck!

:)

gogo

p.s. hmmm, I'm going to see whether I can get some protos down to silver or bronze for you btw.

Cool and thanks in advance yet again, it must mean that I must figure how to fix my seraphim faster than before. I'm guessing about something hlike this:

DW: since you advised it using two of those swords

Conc: dúh, for the RSM

Cons: more life never hurt anyone

I'm thinking of putting my attributes in phys regen, or STR, more likely PR.

I'm still uncertain about other skills like magic lore, is it needed for RBoL to increase it's Damage output? and do I need to add points in it? ot get the bonusses from items? like weap lore?

These are all the bonusses the golden netting gives and stats it benetits from:

Skills > WL, Cons, Parry, Agil, LHW

Stats used > STR, Mental R, PR, CHA

Combat Arts > MH, HH, Attack CA (ACA), RBoL,

That's about it I think... I don't want to be dependant on this set, but it's binusses are good either way, overspecialize and breed in weakness so they say (GitS movie).

So far so good,

Sylph

P.S.

I won't be on tomorrow, we're moving and I have to paint my new room (in blue :)) but maybe I'll be on late at night I'm unsure, I'll post a message in the "when youre online" thread, just to let you know.

Hi :4rofl:

Sylph:

Hang on - dont die - get around 100 - ASAP :D

I got a chest full of seraphim set at mid level. Its yours if you want.

CS.

Hi :4rofl:

Sylph:

Hang on - dont die - get around 100 - ASAP :D

I got a chest full of seraphim set at mid level. Its yours if you want.

CS.

I would be mad if I didn't accept your help wouldn't I

Thanks a lot :) it would help a lot

Sylph