Purple A. & DEAD vs. Envy

So Purple A. and DEAD have allied and declared war on Envy [formerly SIN]. How amusing.

Purple A. claims that SIN cheated in order to destroy one of their accounts, and used a spy [Tenchi] to gather info on their online times. Rather ironic for Purple A. to accuse anyone of cheating, after two of the STAR accounts got banned for scripting (Wolfendoctor and candyman) in November. And the reliable info is that most, if not all, of the rest of STAR were scripters as well -- hence the transition to new players all at once. :D Not to mention the rather odd occurance in December, which suggested perhaps Sphenodon was getting resources undeserved (else why the sudden, profitless attack?). :wow:

Of course, none of the Purple A. players built those accounts, they were all inherited. And the notion that Urkhai got hit as a result of cheating, as opposed to the fact that he left his fleet on an undefended moon for THREE DAYS without logging in . . . while technically accurate is still a pretty lame attempt at victimhood. :)

Not sure that I ever had much respect for DEAD (other than Hate Choir prior to the banning of Nish), but I give them the Title "Second Most Pathetic Alliance" for allying with "The Most Pathetic Alliance." ;) If this war is like most others, it will probably fizzle out and die in a hail of IPMs after a week or so. I guess only time and boredom will tell. :D

If this war is like most others, it will probably fizzle out and die in a hail of IPMs after a week or so. I guess only time and boredom will tell. :bye:

I can see that happening to be honest. Uni 9 isn't really active enough for proper wars anymore.

Still, this is an interesting one. No real like or dislike for either side.

This has really got to be an interesting war, partly because I have close friends on both sides, I'm cheering on both sides, and I can't really post my thoughts on this forum without being constantly MSN'd from buddies. :D

Anyways... gl to all. (except a few certain individuals :P )

I'm with Blade on this one. I don't like DEAD as an alliance, but I have friends in that ally ;) So, I'm chearing for the attackers :D from both sides.

Otherwise, my oppinion also is that will be a boring war.

Cheerz to all!

ps: I hope I will pass my anxiety from being at home and become active again :PP