Stat question

Not sure what to topic this but heres the question.

Lets say you have a character with no Concentration. If that toon got armor with + conc would it be just as if he had conc? like lower the regen time? for scenario purposes the armor only has + conc no other modifiers on it. lol

Hi there memories. :3lmao:

If you are wearing a piece of equipment that has a modifier for a skill that you do not have then you will not benefit from the modifier. It will have no effect to your characters skills, stats. So the +# Concentration on your armor will have no effect on your CA regen times if you don't have the Concentration skill.

On the other hand... If you have the Concentration skill but have put 0 points into that skill it is still possible to increase the skill amount using only equipment that have +# Concentration on them. It's even possible to achieve maximum skill level using only equipment later in the game difficulty without ever spending your skill points on the skill.

Does that answer your question? :whistle:

Keep posting questions memories!

And are you in the HC servers already?

Maybe hit our Time to Play there here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3825

You can see from posts upon that thread when peeps are hitting the servers and we can know when you are on as well.

We're always looking to play with friendly peeps.

Cheers!

:butcher:

gogo

lol, I guess I was responding to his first intro post here, where he said he was girding up for hc servers.

With some help and caring hands from the community...he's going to be ready faster, me thinks.

Woot!

:butcher:

gogo