A question about Relmin set

Hi :bye:

I never actually tried Relmin set (the one that gives teleport others as full bonus) andi am cuorious about something:

If you complete the set it should give you bonus to armor skill. Now this means it actually gives the BM the skill as a 9th skill - so it gives armor which is normally not an option to the mage OR its something buggy like +74 to 2handed (like Dbrae greaves).

Anyone have experience considering this?

Lately I wasnt too lucky with BMs (my BMs died to fast and frequent) so I thought I give Relmin a try. If it truly gives the armor skill maybe a new BM cuold have some chance staying alive ... :butcher:

Thanks in advance,

Csaszar

Yes it gives armor skill (but not in a way that you could boost it anyway) and no it's not bugged. But you don't need the full set to get it. Only 4/5. Last bonus is that crazy teleport opponent that works against foes and all npc's too. I ones managed to get everyone of the starting island whit it. No merchant, no combomaster, no smith and no little orc to greet you.

Edited by Obsession

Relmin is okay, but I still like belyth and Blackstaff over it. The armor skill isn't that helpful since you get only a set amount of it.

And yes the last bonus is very weird, so not completing the set is probably best.

What an interesting bonus :butcher:

It allows you to tpt otheres?

One at a time, or can you do groups?

Is there a regen on this or any other sorts of limitations?

hmmm, I wonder how this could be used...properly

:bye:

gogo

hehe I feel a test char coming on!...wearing a full relmins and lots of rounded up npc's. Actually I've never completed this set(nor have I seen it in action) but I do know I have some laying around..... Fancy a teleporting BM Csaszar? :butcher:

What an interesting bonus :4rofl:

It allows you to tpt otheres?

One at a time, or can you do groups?

Is there a regen on this or any other sorts of limitations?

hmmm, I wonder how this could be used...properly

:4rofl:

gogo

One at a time just like normal Phase Shift works. And yes, you have limitation on regen, as it works whit the same regen as your normal Phase Shift. Well I cannot think any real use for the spell as why bother teleporting your opponents as they hardly ever harm each other.

And to Csaszar, My melee mage is mostly based on Relmins set. But don't know if it's any good for caster as other set items gives lot more boost to spells etc