Any Time Now it will be here

Well after all the nail biteing, the paceing the floor and the rush of my heart beat ups will be bringing my copy of sacred gold and a short time after I have it in my hot hands it will be installed on the pc and then my wild lil twisted evil mind will be working on my toon who will be my lil slave to my twisted orc killing mind I get goose bumps just thinking about it :P

hahah, I can feel your excitement, EM. I remember when I ordered mine the nightmare it was because noone from Europe would deliver the game to me here in Montreal. :P Weeks of wheedling, hunting down...no avail. Finally I told my parents to order it for me in the states, where the company sent it too then after THAT Fed Ex, lost it enroute to Montreal.

man...I had chewed off more than just my nails waiting for it, but when it got here...

Bliss!

:P

gogo

Well I can almost feel bliss and satisfaction but I am still bacing the floor and still sick to my stomach with anticipation..... I just hope that ups is good with addy's to find my house not that it is that hard but I am seriously wondering about their intelligence levels right now. for 1 reason is they are just down the street from me you think I should have been one of the 1st deliveries they had today.

lol EvilMale. You should go out and meet the delivery guy down the street. :P Oh but wait. They're driving, not on foot. I guess that may actually not work so well, hehe.

well its here and I already got on the servers and they are DEAD blah come play I gotta new toy and wanna show it off lol

I'll meet you in bronze, can't stay more than a few minutes but the Bank of D.a.r.k. can help you out with some Rupees.

cheers!

gogo

Sounds a lot like World of Warcraft, You want to play a Damn awsome game than get WoW. Best game ever.

are Evil ya crazy dude it was a blast to play with ya :P your seraphim is looking good I consider you as Gogo Jr :woot: good work m8 if ya need anything just ask.

cheriose

Epox

Ahh, Excellent!

EM, it sounds like you've got a terror of a build...so says Epox, one the most wildest builders on site! I'm glad you guys got to hook up, and EM, hurry and get to silver I've got a level 32 seraphim that needs help levelling for this Sunday's Kamikaze.

Cheers!

gogo