Just saying "Hey"...... it's been too long

I've been meaning to do this for a very long time, but you know how it is, getting busy with other things or just that I'm getting senile and forgetting to post. However the reason for this is that I just wanted to check in and give everyone a big Okie HELLO! To Schots and Gogo, Stargazer and I talk about you guys all the time and fondly remember all the good times we had in GW. I also want to give a warm hello to everyone else here in Dark Matters. I hope your summer goes well and may the rest of the year bring you happiness , health, good friends, and best wishes. Take care everyone and have a great summer!

Alan

Heeey there you two! *Waves to the moon and the stars* :woot:

Wow it really has been a long time. We had some amazing adventures didn't we. :woot: I think my favorite will be when we went to the (Dwarven Mines?). It was the first time for me and gogo and the tour through the place was just astounding for me. The design was so intricate. Oh and then the best part of all... Getting lost in the mines, lol. Great fun!

Life did get very busy for me and I've since returned to playing Sacred in preparation for the coming Sacred2. Can't wait for that!

gogo tells me that in fact you both played Sacred at one point or another. Any chance you could be tempted to start up sacred again? :woot: Here's a little video that might wet your appetites: FDM Studios Presents..

Thanx for giving us a "Hello" and an "All's well". Every once in a while gogo and I wonder about you two so I'm glad to read all is well. :woot:

So we'll be playing in about 2 hours for the Kamikaze Sunday event. Come come! :woot:

Kamikaze Sunday, Gung Ho Gold!

GW is an addiction I managed to stay away from.

But heya there, nice to meet you. Another ex-sacred player too it seems, that I didn't manage to dodge. :D You take care too, and keep Schot's invitation in mind k? :sweating:

Wow, don't know how this thread got past me, but welcome to the boards, Moonwatcher! ahh, yeah those were great times in GW huh?

They were actually some of the best online times I've had playing that game. Your entire family is kind and incredibly addictive!

Great seeing that you're ready to play Sacred now and we're ready ta join up with you guys in the servers as soon as you're ready.

And...send some of yer wife's extra cooking this way okay?

Montreal's not that far

:hugs:

gogo

p.s. man...I keep reliving that trip through the dwarven mines with you guys...was that awesome or what!