The Exp Overkill

Heya everyone,

it's been a While.. I've been kinda addicted to iScribble recently :o

So I just wanted to pop in with something (hopefully) really Spectacular :lol:

As some of you may know, I once did a Speed Run; max experience in 10:03h.

And then, a Guy named bobcat came and beat it with 9:53h... with a Seraphim :o

Well.. I always loved Speed Runs (have beaten Super Mario Land and Super MArio World quite hundrets of Times ^^).

And I just couldn't let a Seraphim beat my wonderful Daemon Girl.

I also love Challenges I know, I have a Chance at, and have much Fun with it.

So.. it's just too clear, that I had to take the Challenge :)

She's not yet at the End, but I'd like to give you kinda Progress Report, as it's quite a nice Presentation fo what's possible in Height ^^

At this very Moment, my Speed Daemoness "Racer X." is at level 180 and needed 1:51h to get there :o

... just a random Picture. I only took one so far, as I can't waste Time with something like that :D

shot0095lw4.jpg

1,167,379 experience for a Sakkara! looks quite... yummie, huh? ^^

At the Moment, her SB is at astonishing 16%!! :D

The maximum experience she gained for one Sakkara was around 1.4 Million oO

The last Sakkara she killed till now was a level 229 Sakkara on a 5-Player-Server.. he still gave about 620k experience.

And with 48% Split, this Girl will have a nice Going-on :D

And here's the Ladder View for those, who might wanna see the further Progress.

I hope I could entertain you a Bit ^^

Greets, Therion :)

Ah very cool Therion. So would that be your favorite place to level then? I've heard of many places to power level including this one. I do believe this Sakara nest you took the pic of and the Bear cave are of the most popular. Would you say the Sakara nest really is the best?

Cheers! :D

Hi :D

Very nice Therion! :o

Ehm my personal absolute record is in Softcore - because the process incorporates a lot of suicides. :D

But if you have a few hours and didnt tried it before maybe you could try this for fun.

Actually I did this with a BM. He needed 6 (actually 5.51) hours to get to 216 from level 1. Sadly one key component (the incredible bugged XP bonus from Orla spear without the annoying sparks) isnt available anymore in 2.28 but the method is still the quickest IMHO.

Its very simple: get your char to the Sakkara nest. Kill almost all of them then let the last one kill you (hehe I said this is a SC way). Then as soon as you respawn at isle you can go back to the Sakkaras trough the death portal. If you are luky and quick enough repeating this will start overspawn them without the need to do anything special. My BM used GoW and omst Sakkaras ere 1 hit kills. I didnt had any defense (except leech) to ensure they could kill me quickly when I need it.

Hehe I didnt played SC in a very long time but I am sure this would still work :lol:

Anyway gratz to your awesome attempt and GL!

Csaszar