Resident Evil 3: Extinction

Katran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Downloaded last night, haven't seen it yet. Just watched some random scenes a second a go and didn't seem anything interesting. Only reason why even want to see it in the first place is the games, which are really good but so far all the resident evil movies has been badly made and really boring. Dunno if I even bother to watch it in this month.. or even at all.

• 1 month later...

The series is as hardcore as ever...lots of violence...and a very videogamey feel. Interestingly enough, the music score which was such a knockout when I saw the first movie is incredibly "resident evilesque"...but strangely now-dated?

I also think that view of the heroine against that sky background ripped up by fire is so much of a better apocalypse than what Phoenix did in Xmen two.

Yes xmen two had more content when phoenix shows what she's got...but somehow, res evil three just got away better with making her look like a god IMO.

I still do love the style of these movies, and I keep laughing everytime I see those zombies runnning out of that box dropped in the desert as a trap.

This franchise has nothing on 28 weeks though.

:)

gogo