axe lore

I don't think more than 1 point is needed for any specific weapon lore skill. You could put 5-10 points into it in order to not depend on +skills or set bonuses to provide you more of a boost to Axe Lore. IIRC, some axes have high Axe Lore requirements. I know that Thain's Axe and Tree Rage both require 20 or higher(28 for Tree Rage IIRC) to use them at all.

I've never used axe lore, since I've worked so much with seras and duelwield was enough. And since the seraphim gets so much of a better boost from using sof than adding points into the duel wield which would incresae the speed of the attack, putting less points into that lore has helped out.

:hugs:

gogo

Hi :bye:

You shouldnt put too much point in axe lore.

Its bonuses are quickly maxed out (I mean reach a level where it helps not much to put a point in it). My Glad has 30-40 point in axe lore but he gets nice bonuses from gear so total is well over 100-150 (depending on axe and stuff).

If you plan a 2 handed Glad yo should concentrate on HH and FotG and forget MH which looks nice but could kill your char in dangerous situations.

You should read trough r00sters guide:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=28398

which is a bit old but contains damned fine ideas about a Glad.

But you shouldnt forget something:

While Glad is the "melee expert" he is one of the weakest melee chars in UW. He kills pretty slow and could become boring really fast. However Heroic Courage is one of the best CA in game so the good old Glad still has much fun to offer.