General CA made class-only

As I was reading the wiki, I saw some CA spelled like that Attack/Gladiator, to refer to the Attack CA, but the Gladiator version.

Why not using the wiki syntax, that is :

Attack (Gladiator)

This would allow us to use the following syntax to link to the gladiator version of attack without having all the CA name appearing : [[Attack (Gladiator)|]]

this will display Attack in the text but will lead to Attack (gladiator) desc page.

My 2 cents

take a look at the skill list, edit the vampirism section for an example

Edited by Nihilith

I like the suggestion, and your post here has taught me more wiki syntax, more ways on how to tame this beast! With your discover, I'll make it a point to go in and redo all my old coding and redo it to your way of doing it.

Good job Nihilith!

:hugs:

gogo

p.s. I got two days off coming in after today, and I'll be diving into our growing wiki full bore...can hardly wait!

Ah very good that you brought this up Nihilith. :hugs:

I noticed that there was a problem in that the Seraphim and BM both have a "Lightning Strike" CA. The BM CA link had been called "Chain Lightning". To change the appearance of the link what I have put in is

[[Lightning strike|Lightning Strike]]

Which you can see from the following page.

BM CA list

I had a look at the way you have done yours and now I am wondering if the way you have done it might be better. I'll read up on the syntax. Time to learn some more. :hugs:

Thanx for the heads up Nihilith. :)