Sacred Wiki World Maps

Oh that's looking nice bhj. :)

I like the touch with the button there. :) More maps! Moooooore! :unsure: I've been debating a big map project to basically have the same thing as the GSF maps. Scaaaary project that one...

Gorgeous

Bhj, this is your usual great work with the images, and you turning them into thumbnails works very nicely for maps.

What can I say except...

Drooling for more.

:unsure:

gogo

Nice work.

And I agreed that it is a weird language.

I think Schot is on the money when he said its a special mutant language lol. :unsure:

glad you all liked the thumbnails :)

the "normal" links looked kinda well boring :)

btw the flash map thing is a pain in the behind to get working :unsure:

Ah it's a perfect touch those thumbnails bhj. :o Oh and yah, toooootally mutated language, lol.

About the maps and that project I mentioned earlier btw... I'm wanting to have maps like these for our wiki:

German Maps site

gogo and I are attempting to get permission to use this but it will be tricky because the owner of the maps has not be seen in over a year. I did send an email to the owner about a month ago but with no response from him sadly. I'm really not comfortable with just taking them and so I'm wondering... Is this something we can create ourselves? They way I would see it being done best is to do it in segments like this for example:

Tyr-Fasul

I haven't attempted to do a section myself yet in the hopes of receiving permission to use the German maps but the more I think about the more I kinda think it could be fun to do... Am I completely mad? Is this just too great a task to take on?

Makes me wonder...could we use their flash code for that map...but stick in other stuff?

like perhaps neat dungeons, bosses?

I mean, we can click in on the flash map...but instead of towns...could not that particular part of the code be customized for us...let's say for bosses or great levelling areas...or just stick in other names?

:o

gogo

About the maps and that project I mentioned earlier btw... I'm wanting to have maps like these for our wiki:

German Maps site

well making a map like that is quite easy in itself as long as the wiki code dont makes any problems ;)

as for customizing "the" flash map it has to be reverse engineered first :)

and its putting up a :o:(

BHJ, first off a true resounding thanks for your work on this. I hope your battle with the code doesn't draw too much blood! :)

Also..Nihilith has posted somewhere around here a html translator...I'll see if I can find the link for you.

Keep with the fight!

:o

gogo