Sacred 2 Aachen special

I visited on 2nd and 3rd of october the developer Studio of Sacred II in Aachen. I had some questions in my luggage and here is now the first part of the Questions and Answers:

Question:

How is the relationship from standard Quests to multipart Quests?

Answer:

approx. 30% the Quests are standard, the remainder are multipart ( the multipart Quests also depending on the Char you choose )

Question:

Are there traps in the game?

Answer:

Yes (I was allowed to take a look on one)

Question:

Are there boxes, chests or other objects only with a key or similar are to be opened?

Answer:

Yes

Question:

If there are Spammers, Flamers, Trolls on the server, can, by different players reported, become theese idiots “banished”? (multiple dowsing by different players)?

Answer:

No, even if several players another "divine" so this is not "exiled" by the server.

Question:

Will there be a portal system as roles (like in D2)?

Answer:

No, indeed, there will be the same system used like in S1.

Next part will follow soon :woot:

Cheers

Pyx

Some nice info here, Powerpyx, thank you. However...I never played Diablo 2...could someone explain what that reference means about city main entrances?

Sounds cool

:lol:

gogo

I can only think that he means scrolls Gogo. D2 (& D1) had Scrolls of Town Portal, which would open up a portal to the town (each Act had a single town, so it's a different concept in D2 to S1). The only way it could work in S1/2 is if you were asked what town you wanted to go to when you cast the TP.