Kamikaze Sunday Server is now open

Howdy!!

Ive got the plat server open in private games and ready for anyone who wants to gain a few levels or just hang out and chat till hunting time!

Password is darkday

Todays main level is 110 but we will always find a spot for anyone who is higher or lower :)

Time for some fun! :cow_white:

Ari~

I tried two different versions of Dr. Divx to encode but failed on multiple attempts, so you'll have to bear with the lower quality of YouTube. I know it's not the best, but you're only talking about a 90 second video so there is no huge loss in my opinion.

Well I had my first hc loss in a long time, My 113 blizzard we was knocked into sc :viking: Oh the tears , the anguish! All the goodies I can look at but now don't want to play!! Ive begun rebuilding her and shes almost ready to start wearing her new gear!

Here are the last moments of life for Ssin'urn Streea (means beautiful death) Too bad she couldn't live up to her name!

shot0085.jpg

shot0086.jpg

only seconds later she was poofed...

Oh that was such a drag Ari. ;) I'm so sorry I did all that splitting now... ;)

Amazing captures though Ari. Wow! It was absolute havoc thinking back on it. Amazing for getting that region counter down. Oh and I think those captures you got are actually an example of the "small" mobs we were normally fighting. :o

@DaveO:

Nice vid! I was shocked to discover that your video was so different than mine. I hope you don't mind but I combined both are videos into a small 30 second segment side by side. Both videos are almost identical in time but we were definitely not on the same dimension, lol. If you watch closely you'll see that the dragon in the left video and your dwarf in the right video freeze at the same time. That was the closest match I could get in aligning the time frames of the videos. It was very difficult matching them up because we're literally dealing with two different realities. Fascinating!

P.s.

Oh wow Ari! I just realized now that your health dropped all the way down. Yikes!

Sacred Alternate Universes

Link to source of video

Interesting to note that we both encountered lag at the same time. I always thought that lag was just one way. I also feel better that I was not the only one who decided to not take on the dragon up close.

I liked that schot and when a player lost connection u see the message come at the exact same time :o that was some MM skills! ;)

sorry for you're loss Ari but now maybe u have to play some with me ;):)

Hehe Oh Schot! ;) No worries dear one! Honest!

My new we is Far more fun! so I do thank you! hahaha I could go back and fix those stray skills that bugged me before. She is back now at 89, Full Megs and as chilly as ever!

Hay Erling! It was great to play with you! Ill come start a new toon here in the next day or two so we can hunt together again!

That vid was wild! I had frozen so long with my de Im really glad I didnt end up dead! haha Always wondered what it looked like from the other side ;)

Oh boy was that battle ever strange. I made sure that I never stopped for very long because of the lag going on. In the video you can see that some enemies are not moving... The reality of it is quite the contrary though. :)

Glad you enjoyed that little comparison video but now... Time for the real deal! :) I Played around with this full length version of the battle a bit. Added name tags AND put our avatars in as the character portraits of our characters. Woot! :D

I present to you my first full screen high definition game play video, mwahaha. It's 39 Mbs, 1024x768 and 1min 42secs. Also, I remixed the sound track. To view the video in full screen you can simply double click on the screen while it is playing.

Enjoy and more to come!