!!NEW-suggestions!!! international event coming?

Hi all,

well, recently I found this nice site on the german ''Computer-Bild Spiele'' HP where you can obtain a fresh, new plus+uw key for the german lobby...

how to get a free plus+uw key and how to change between the two lobbys

so, now that you could join and meet all the people on the german lobby,

and it's a bit harder (most expensive^^) for them to join the engl/intl servers..

.. I had this stupid idea that we could set up any kind of event on the german lobby ?

this would be an interesting chance to get to each other a little bit better, so I thought... and to prove who's the king of all these servers :lol:

well, I have started over there on the clan-DA board to note down a few things...

you can follow and participate the discussion >>over there , but maybe you don't feel like posting and/or registering on the clan-DA forum..

so, feel free to post your ideas and suggestions here in this thread on DM as well:

• suggestions what kind of event you'd like to see
  • your preferred date+time when you could join and log in to the servers
  • all other questions you might have about this whole thing

Edited by Rotluchs
I might be interested but I only have low level toons on the German servers

that's exactly what you'll need, since the most of us haven't got the time to spend tons of hours to make high level toons, just to 'waste' them in any PvP session within the blink of an eye ;)

hmm.. so my first thought was, we could start @ level 1 all together of course, fresh new chars, no stuff muled..

after a short leveling-session in teams - let's say up to 10 - we could start one of the PvP games like highlander,capture the flag, last man standing, etc...

or, we could also start at level 1 together, and see how fast we can kill D'cay, just by rushing down to khorad without using portals..

or, setting up a predefined route, and see which team hits the finish line of the race first...

or... [insert your suggestions ;) ]

I like the sound of all of this.... I have dial up and only one acct in the international servers so muleing stuff is a pain for me since I cant open a new server or have two toons in at the same time. I love the naked toons idea... (And I have two accts potentially on the german servers)

I'll see about setting up my accts tonight on the german servers.