Hey Guys and Gals!!

I so havent forgotten you all!! Life has been so nutz for me and since my pc wont run sacred that so sucks. I am now working alot of overtime because some idiot decided to get fired! Stupid Idiot having to make things more difficult LOL! I have also resumed my responsibilities of taking care of grandma alot and making sure she gets to all her doctors appts. Wow what fun LOL BLAH! Very tired and frustrated and hope no one is mad at me :cow_white: ! I have been on a few times but never seem to find anyone so thats sad. Well, I hope to see you very soon wish me luck and love ya all!!

Hey Seductive!

Even though I have not talked to you much, I am really happy that you have come back! I am sorry to hear that you have more responsibilities at your job because of some guy getting fired, but look at the bright side, more ching ching for your grandma ;)... It takes a lot of discipline to handle both jobs and to do what you do. Do not forget to take care of yourself from time to time! Here let me serve you some good meal :cow_white::4rofl: to help you ! Take care !!

Nice seeing you back Seductive!

lol, your posts always get that smile out of me with your energy.

It sounds like you've got lots of stuff going but keep coming back here for energy boosts from us!

:cow_white:

gogo

Hay Vampy!

Hope to catch you online soon! I hope to get a late night game in here soon so I can :cow_white:

Good Luck! and No we would never be mad! Life tends to do that to all of us at times.

Vampie! :)

Awh, I'm so sorry that RL is being so demanding. :( That really sounds like you've got to much responsibilities and not enough "me time". Mad at you? never never never! Miss you? Lots! :blush: Ah and that really burns that your pc won't run sacred, ugh. When it rains it pours eh...

Sendin yah lots of love and good vibes Vampie! I hope you get in the clear soon. :)

Vampie you are always missed and thought of and I kill all those time dioffs....I really hoipe RL cuts you a break soon, like Schot says you need some you time!....hope it really comes soon for you! as for bwing mad meh who could be mad at you? RL kicks us all from time to time

I hope to catch you soon Vampie, hang tight and you know where we all are

:blush:

Claire :)

Thank you all for all the good words. LOL as for pouring I think I had a monsoon today because I found out my one day off this week turned into no days off. OMG My feet hurt. Lets hope for my birthday next saturday they will have pity on me LOL!! :blush: and bites for everyone. Oh yeah I think we need a biting smiley hehehe!!