i won't be able to play online&read the forum very often..

..and haven't found a new one yet :cow_white:

well all I only knew is that I didn't wanted to go with the provider I've got for a bit more than one year now, other companies have better conditions for even less money.

it has become very popular to change one's provider after every year, since they don't update older products that often as they introduce completely new packages and rates...

But, it will take more time than I thought to decide to which one I'll pay my cash in the future and I'm also waiting for any kind of x-mas special offers (there usually are a few in this period of the year)

my actual inet-connection will end @ 31.Oct ,

I'm also monitoring a few new providers already and will make up my mind soon as possible since I need the net also for other things than reading&posting on a forum^^ (which is - as a matter of fact - also very important to me anway, especially the sacred related boards thehe..)

I should find something adequate within a month, maxium..

..so maybe you can expect me beeing back from 1st Dec on, at the latest

So long, take care&have fun,

RL

Edited by Rotluchs

Good god, Rotluchs...I just read this...Are things going better for you regarding this?

You're a huge poster all over the net...I really hope you get this figgered out quick...I know if it was me I'd be goin bonker

:4rofl:

gogo

hi,

atm I'm sitting in front of my lil bro's PC @ his home...

(thehe actually, it's my old 2nd machine I gave him since I'm fine with my 'new' one..)

I narrowed down about 3 potential new providers now and I think I already know which one I'm gonna stick with..

today I have to return my old modem, so that I get back the deposit I had to pay one year ago..

whilst I'm not so a big poster around on all those sacred related boards anymore these days, what I'll really miss is just reading them...

on the other side, I also enjoy taking a break for a few weeks, it also helps me to better focus on other RL stuff

(I'm changing my job in mid of november as well, and had some craftsmen in the house last week, they installed new windows - nooo^^ not vista :hugs: .. real ones, you know.. those the sun shines through, and you can watch out to see what's going on in the real world..)

Edited by Rotluchs

Rotluchs wooT good to see you back! and new windows! look just becareful...little steps...it's one thing watching the world go by but now don't rush it and going vanishing off in RL :hugs: j/k you are right it's always great to take a break from time to time. Helps get things in perspective and enjoy new things and things revisited. Hope you'll keep popping by though from time to time!

All the best of luck with your new job....let us know how you get on!

;) Race you to the bar for a cuppa :(