Sacred Wiki joins the Youtube crowd

Hey hey gang. Well after much struggling within myself as to creating YouTube videos, (and much poking from gogo, haha), SacredWiki can now be found as a channel on YouTube. The SacredWiki YouTube hosts 13 videos showing different aspects of the coming and much awaited game Sacred 2: Fallen Angel scheduled to be released in the first quarter of 2008. March 31st, 2008. The SacredWiki YouTube will be a source of video content to pair up with the written content of SacredWiki. Each new video released about Sacred 2 will be swiftly added to SacredWiki YouTube thus providing some viewing pleasures not only to everyone here but also to the YouTube community that explore it regularly. Who knows... We may discover new and great players that find us through YouTube.

Granted Stage6 has and always will be my own true love and with every new release on YouTube there will surely be a Stage6 version as well.

I'm pleased to present:

You may find some videos there that you've never seen before so have a look around on the SacredWiki channel. I hope that you not only enjoy the videos found there but also the custom design that has been added as well as gogo's excellent write up that can be read in the black content box to the left on the channel. Oh and if you'd like to support the wiki...

Subscribe subscribe subcribe! :D You can do this by creating an acount at Youtube and then clicking the big orange Subscribe button near the top left of the channel.

Cheers all! Oh and if you know of some Sacred 2 videos that SacredWiki doens't already have then please let me know! :twitch:

Woo hoo!

I like the color scheme, and the page looks solid.

ifranviewsacred.jpg

A great way of making SacredWiki more known around the globe.

Good job!

:twitch:

gogo

p.s. we already got two subscribers...more subscribers better the ranking!

• 5 months later...