Everyone knows it's hard to get up in the morning!

Oh Obbs :) Thats not good....you should at least have a coffee or 3! or well some juice! I couldn't function like that!...I'm up at 5.45 and I have my golden few mins....coffee...smoke....quiet before the madness starts, when I am running late I feel bejiggered for the rest of the day and driving with a coffee is no fun!

• 1 month later...

Sadly, the original video link is no longer available.

I'll just guess that it was about someone groggily getting out of bed (late?, well, yeah late!) and swilling down some coffee and off he goes.

For myself, I'm trying to limit my caffeine intact to only include chocolate that lacks palm oil and hydrogenated oils. Leaves me with European (not Canadian nor U.S.ian chocolate).

Giving myself about 7 hours sleep, It takes me about 1/2 hour to get out of bed.

With 9 hours sleep, I awake and instantly can pop out of bed... which means for me... 9 hours is the best rest.

Like everyone else, I want to take as much of the day as possible...

I imagine most people who aren't "morning people" are just people who stay up later than they should... cause, you know... when you you're up and excited (doing the thing YOU want to do) it's hard to go to bed... until you realize the long term effect is to make mornings really really hard.

I used to have 2 diurectics (orange juice and diet coke) every morning as my only liquids until lunch. BIG MISTAKE!

Now, I have a glass of water before leaving the house for work.

Then, a reasonable size orange juice (6 ounces...not the 18 I could drink from the juice I buy at a restaurant (in a glass bottle) on the way to work.)

I keep a glass of water by my desk at work... and hey... life is so much better without being super tired... and then pumping myself with caffeine!

Another bonus is: though I've drunk more liquid (mostly water) I don't have to keep going to the toilet ALL THE TIME (like every 1/2 hour) AND I also don't crave more Diet Cokes!

By the way, the root source a hangover is lack of hydration. If you drink during the evening... make sure you drink a full glass of water before you go to bed... and then you'll have much less of hangover in the morning!

So:

1) adequate rest

2) make sure you're hydrated (and NOT drained of water)

then life is sooooo much more pleasant!

Heh no it wasn't, it was a setup like a sportsmatch. There was a guy lying in bed (Stian) and two sportscommentators in a booth in his room. They were doing a report on his schedule of waking up and getting to work. :P

Pretty funny... I'll do a search for the vid...

-EDIT

The entire website is down by the way. Could be back online later.

Edited by Timotheus