My 1st Attempt at a Vid Clip

Well I have been wanting to do this for some time now so here is my 1st shot at it

When Dragons Get Stupid

Edited by EvilMale

This was so much fun I am going to have to destroy all the dragons to complete this Series of when Dragons get stupid. hmmmm Lets just call this one a preview of whats to come. I may even add more toons to this series but who knows there are too many ways to destroy them dumb beasts and its so much FUN

Evil.....poor misunderstood dragons. They don't come looking for trouble; they sit in their lairs and only attack out of self defense.

Kill them all and let the gods of Ancaria sort them out.

Cool choice of music on the vid too. Pretty soon, I'm going to try my hand at some videos featuring my WE. I'm going to get all Celtic on you all with a bit of Looreena McKennitt music--perfect for the WE.

Its been fun and today some time I plan on having a vid Featuring every one of the stupid beast of Ancaria destroyed. LOL Video coming later today. Sorry that its so choppy but I am using the wifes Dell to do this I will Re-do this when I get the new pc as well

Looking forward to it Evil. Making vids can be quite addictive. :D Do you have a large Hard Drive? Maybe increasing the virtual memory/Pagefile could help? I'm sure you bro could tell you about that.

I do have a large hard drive at least lol And We are about 20 mins From The Premier of When Dragons Get Stupid Pt 1. Part 2 is already in production. So be ready for some Heart pumping action and some killer tunes to go with it.

Edited by EvilMale