Guess Who's Back?

Hello all,

It's probably been ages since I last played in uni 9 with most of you, but reading these forums with something that could pass for regularity, has ignited my spaceships again and made me create a new account in uni 9. It's only just taking shape, and at a very slow pace might I add, being used to the uni 30 speed :)

Anyway, I wanted to at least inform you all, that my ingame name is "Sudden Death" and that I'm always available for chit-chat. I'd love to be available for more than just that, but with only some low mines and a whoppin' Energy Technology level 1 I'm not getting very far ;)

Hope to catch up with you guys within the next 5 years :)

- Akky

Yay, it just feels "right" to play in my first ever uni ever on ogame ever... ever. Brings back loads of memories, about posts of Sun Tzu's Art of War applied to Ogame and the old DaG forums and stuff. Just feels good; it brings a smile to my face again, and I haven't had that dumb-looking smile on my head for quite a long while in regards to ogame.

PS. Thanks again Llama, for the resources that are about to arrive :)

Oh my God are you serious? When I joined uni 30, I wanted to create the same alliance, but someone already took it. Halass, I was forced to join an alliance which now houses some top players from ye olde uni 1 and 3 :wub:

Yeah, I was the strongest player in my little area so people kept asking me to join their alliance until I eventually got fed up and created SOLO. I got to top 300ish then some clever builder cut through a cable and I lost my internet for days. When I finally got it back my fleet was trashed and planets were farmed to the death, so I just passed the account onto a friend from uni 9 (Yawg). No idea what happened to it after. Thankfully uni 9 was so dead that no one even probed me while my fleet was sitting there for days.