SacredWiki Set Items

Howdy all, I'm still working on the set Items lists... sorry its taking so long... also, this may seem kind of noobish, but idk how to take a SS... I got a bunch of set items that I can take SS of, but idk how to take em... silly huh? well, if theres anything you want me to work on in the wiki, just PM me or whatever, I'll try to get on it. take care all

-Total

Oh not silly at all Total. We all start at the beginning eh. :3lmao:

Erling did a nice job on explaining how to do it. There is another way which I find a tiny bit easier which is the Prt Scrn key. If you have this on your keyboard then it should be at the top of your keyboard near the right side. Here's some links that may help you:

The Best Pictures are taken in the D.a.r.k

SacredWiki Set Items Page

Amazing quality renders of Sacred characters

Discussion With Erling about Making Set Item Pictures

Hope that helps you Total!

Woo hoo, more screenies!

Total, are you good at snapping monster pics?

We just finished fleshing out a kind of format for the bestiary in the wiki. Check it out here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Animals_%28Fauna%29

And here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Undead

Every monster page now gets two pics, one with stats (taken from inventory after you kill the monster) and one with the close up of the monster. You can crop out the image of your character so just the monster shows.

Good luck

:4rofl:

gogo

Ok, so I managed to figure out the screenshotting and cropping and what not... noob me... I even put em all on photobucket... but alas, they show as a broken link on the wiki... I have about 22 items to put em... (not bad for someone who just reinstalled the game a week ago and only has a level... I wanna say 29 DE =P)... anyone care to intervene? and gogo, I'm not sure if I'm even good at snapping item pics lol... I have a bunch of random stuff in teh background, and some of my items have the pointer on em... I might have to go back and re-do them...

Ah thanx Erling. No problem at all. :D

@Total:

That's strange that your images are showing up as broken. If you'd like you could post 1 or 2 of the pics you made for me to have a look at and see if it's possible to test one on the wiki Total. Pretty fast work Total. :oooo:

Oh and in case you missed it here's some links you can read about making pics for set items:

Sets (This is a page of all character set items. You can use those to put on the stats box)

The Best Pictures are taken in the D.a.r.k

SacredWiki Set Items Page

Amazing quality renders of Sacred characters

Discussion With Erling about Making Set Item Pictures

Just a note about a mostly unknown easter egg.

Daemon unique Items:

Quetzal and Berenique

Quetzal is a nick name of one of the devs from ascaron (Frank Luenneberg). During development he was together with a girl namend Berenique. Shortly bevor Underworld was finished they devieded and each gone his own ways. So thats why we have that both uniques in the game.

Cheers

Pyx

@ total when u say you're pics it's broken it may be a well known problem (espacely for me) but for some its solvable

go to your settings.cfg file under Program Files\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred Underworld

and change GFX32 : 0 into GFX32 : 1

this works for some

totalman thinks its a problem other than image settings... I saved em as a .bmp from paint... I just cropped the originals... and then uploaded them to photobucket... I posted the links, but they showed as broken... I can send the .bmp files to someone if they want... but I'm thinking my problem is with the upload. I will try again... on a brighter note, I was sick from work today, so I played for a little... and expanded my collection of set items by quite a bit. gameplay question... my dark elf has duel wielding and blade combat... if I use two weapons, do I get the bonuses from both or just duel wielding? (my attack seems real low... my blade combat's up at like 50 and my duel wielding's only like 16... <3 items lol) so... were those points in blade combat worthless? thanks a lot guys, sry to be so noobish =P

goodnite all, take care

-Total

Ah! Very nice bit of information PowerPyx. We can add that to the item pages of the two. Cool! :P

@Total:

Erling gives very good advice for the images. You might have better luck if you save your pictures as .jpg or .gif before uploading them to photobucket. :)

P.s.

I'm afraid I can't really help with dual wielding because I've never used it bit if you create a new topic about your question I'm sure you can have some answers.