A new boss in Ancaria!!!

Good god. I new evil has befallen Ancaria?! :) Run for your lives everyone! lol. I must admit I've never seen boss type animals before. Cool find Ari. I want one too now! :P

Hmmmmm... I wonder if boss animals give better drops than normal animals... thinking.gif

hehe Unfortunately No stats, just shows up as a red x'd box but you do get some reasonable experience as well as goodies, :( From those two I received several drops of gold. :yay: Ill have to hunt more down to see what else I can find!

Yeah, about that... ever since I got Sacred Gold I don't think I've seen any weapons that have "Enables the attacking of animals" or anythign like that. Last time I saw that actually, was probably around the week after when Sacred came to USA... do people still find items with that little "quirk" (And I use that term very loosely) or did it say 'sayonara' with one of the patches?

-Total

There is still a unique Seraphim sword and a vamp ring that allow the attacking of animals.

The animals will fight back, but they do very little--if any--damage. Perhaps if I removed my armor they might be able to do more damage.....