Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem

Katran

This is going to be the best movie of the decade... AVP:Requiem looks certified amazing. 1000% bad***. I saw a preview in the theater and I was amazed at the amount of explosions and bullets and cool stuff that makes mankind cringe in sheer excitement. GO SEE THIS MOVIE WHEN IT COMES OUT =P

-Total

hey...I love this series!

except for number two...that one was plain awful.

But the last one kept me enthralled, and I can never get enough of seeing Aliens, the sounds, dripping, huge thrusting jaw with all those teeth and grabby claws...

I think I dated one

:)

gogo

lol, no, I meant the second aliens v.s. predators movie.... the one with danny glover in it

:)

gogo

Ahh. Predator 2. AvP: Requiem is the second AvP film.

Yeah, I can agree that Predator 2 was a bit on the weak side.

Edit: Mind you, AvP1 was hardly a stellar film itself (nice idea, a film with Aliens & Predators in it, poor script & execution, as with many Hollywood films these days)...

Mind you, AvP1 was hardly a stellar film itself (nice idea, a film with Aliens & Predators in it, poor script & execution, as with many Hollywood films these days)...

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the first AVP film, as it had BOTH Aliens & Predators in it. I used to read the comics all the time as a kid and quite thoroughly enjoyed the idea of the movie. I think requiem is going to contain all that the first one had in terms of great ideas, and just blow every other film away with the superb effects.

-Total

The first and third rocked. Total,I'm with you on the first one...those predators ripping spines and skulls out...gushy :drinks: And llama, I absolutely agree, the second aliens is probably one of the best all time films ever. Third AVP was a great surprise. Great effects, and lots of surprises. I can never get enough of Alien lore...

So cold and corporate.

lol, a horror story in it's own right.

ahhh, yeah I'd forgotten about that.

Well... Predator was an amazing movie. It had a whole bunch of new stuff in it. The auto-triangulation of lasers, the cool shoulder mounted guns, the neat alien language on the countdown device, his invisibility...the whole skull keeping thing.

A good amount of thinking and they got lucky and most of the ideas "fleshed" out well on the screen.

Ahhh, Arnie, a slew of knockoffs, but ne'er another one like him

... oh well...

Videos live forever

:drinks:

gogo

Is there anything more seksi in the universe?

Have you tried snogging them Gogo? Just prey they don't give you any tongue...

Tongue from what mouth Llama the first or the second? :)

I had chance to watch this movie on first day. I think it was 24th or 25th.

It is the worst Alien, Predator or Alien vs. Predator movie ever made. I want my money back. Is anyone know a good lawyer :D

Maybe it will be better for you this way. Go to do movie without expecting anything :)

Because I was expect a lot quality action in this movie. That is why I was disappointed.

Now the first review says, movie is sucks :P You may even like this movie after my critique :D

• 1 month later...

Finally so the movie. Nothing big a lot of fighting and for a change humans die in big numbers in this one. It is hard to connect with any of the characters in it and who knows maybe that was the goal of it. In the end it will be a movie for renting from a video store when you have the free time for it nothing more.

• 1 month later...

I just saw this

And Yarasa's right..it's just about the worst predator, alien movie ever made

They over did almost every single cool thing from the series, and then when they ran out of old classics to use, they just went on and overdid it. By the end, I had just seen so many chestburstings, that all I finally wanted was to see was the one that would feature the director himself.

:drunkards:

gogo

p.s. and yeah I was crying for this movie to be good... I just ended up ...crying

p.s. and yeah I was crying for this movie to be good... I just ended up ...crying

Welcome to the club :drunkards:

I expect a lot from the movie. When the movie is finished I felt the same like you.