Heya all - I have recieved some random pics and you know I like to share :thumbsup:

This one was taken by a guy from work - He was on the way to work and this literally stopped him in his tracks - easy to see why :agreed:

Croc.jpg

Thats a Wild Pig in its mouth :mafia:

This one was sent to me - I see a lot of surfing pics - but this just blew me away!!

teahupoo_2.jpg

I decided not to post the other one - Its of a rather large snake and my friends cat :crazy: It's an amazing pic - but may upset some - and I do not want to run that risk :evil:

Anyone else want to post an amazing pic not usually seen around everywhere - pls do :)

Edited by Anestty

The wave pic is just... Anestty, I don't even have a word for it...the vista, the scope... it's completely alien from anything we see here in Montreal. Lol, I feel like someone's just given me a birdseye view of another world.

How luck you are that this is where you live.

That pic of the gator runnin off with the pig though...c'mon...is that for real?

:lol:

gogo

The wave pic is just... Anestty, I don't even have a word for it...the vista, the scope... it's completely alien from anything we see here in Montreal. Lol, I feel like someone's just given me a birdseye view of another world.

How luck you are that this is where you live.

That pic of the gator runnin off with the pig though...c'mon...is that for real?

:P

gogo

Yep - sure is Gogo - Wet seasom here - brings em out - and the Pigs get stuck in floods and stuff - Have to say though - I have never seen one casually crossing a road like that :lol:

That ocean surf pic really threw me back Anestty. Very cool! I couldn't stop looking at it when first I saw it. It just pulls me right in. I've never seen the ocean so a body of water at this scale is completely alien to me. It's like grand fields of blue washing over. Simply breathtaking. I truly envy those who live so close to such wonderment. :devil:

Simply breathtaking. I truly envy those who live so close to such wonderment. :)

It is amazing what we take for granted in our "own backyard", and not realizing that there are people in the world that have not seen a body of water let alone a Bay beach or an awesome Surf Beach.

We currently have friends staying with us and trying to work out what they can do while we are at work was a mind stretch, we take for granted what is around us and to others its just amazing.....so its a Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb and a Bondi to Bronte Beach Walk for them, lets hope that keeps them out of trouble for the day :unsure: