Ikariam Game

The annoyance continues lol. Wiped out his army and he block my harbor. Got lucky too since I have been neglecting my sea power. It will change soon, and I will definitely visit him daily from now on.

Sounds like you've got a little vendetta on your hands :hugs:

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys.......Like I posted before, this game just isn't my cup of tea

124.gif

So before I dispose of my town....does anyone want it or want some stuff or whatever?

I didn't get very far into the game so I don't know how to transfer stuff.

I would just hate to not make available anything that you guys need, so that's why I'm posting this.

If I have nothing of use then I will happily go onto greater adventures stargate6.gif

this is the town:

deleted pic as apparently its not appropriate to display

stubbs

Edited by stubbie
The annoyance continues lol. Wiped out his army and he block my harbor. Got lucky too since I have been neglecting my sea power. It will change soon, and I will definitely visit him daily from now on.

Sounds like you've got a little vendetta on your hands :D

Found his other town too :lol:

muhaaaaaaaa :hugs:

Well guys.......Like I posted before, this game just isn't my cup of tea

124.gif

So before I dispose of my town....does anyone want it or want some stuff or whatever?

I didn't get very far into the game so I don't know how to transfer stuff.

I would just hate to not make available anything that you guys need, so that's why I'm posting this.

If I have nothing of use then I will happily go onto greater adventures stargate6.gif

this is the town:

stubbievillebx3.th.jpg

stubbs

Dude I'll take some marble

@ stub I suppose you can just leave in in v-mode.

And bear in mind this is open to everyone, including strangers that we don't know.

Edit: Oh btw "Bureaucracy" is completely useless isn't it? we already have an extra space in colonies, one more? :hugs:

And it does seem science would be the way to go. Getting glass speed up the inevitable end of the research. Not to say science's requirement will get you the economy research and military research w/o you ever needing to change the field.

seafaring by far is the most useless. Harbor blockage is nothing more than annoyance, real troops is still the key.

I have deleted the picture of my town (I didn't realise it was sensitive material :D

If anyone wants anything please pm me in game with short instructions on how to transfer :viking:

stubbs

if you want to transfer stuff you need to make some ships (at the trading port) they carry 300 each and basically you find the island you want to trade to and you click trade goods.

if you want to transfer stuff you need to make some ships (at the trading port) they carry 300 each and basically you find the island you want to trade to and you click trade goods.

thanks.......started building :D

stubbs

ah... got 6 ships stuck from that blockage. Wiped his fleet plus his new army, still this bug is more than annoying.

There are so many things to fix, and instead they are trying to get money out of it... gez...

Btw, Museum is not a reliable way to keep the population, people quit and you are screwed. Wine is still the way to go, and my wine island has no one but me donating now, all my raiding goes there. I'm getting frustrated in a sense.

Om I attack this inactive and got this! And he still have 10000+ woods, I hope I can make the most before it gets deleted. :)

# 320

# Building material: 3,051

# Marble: 436

# Crystal glass: 31

Didn't end, another inactive. :) He has really high warehouse (level 15), so I guess no one attacked him. Chi chin. :)

# Gold 14,434

# Building material: 135

# Marble: 46

# Crystal glass: 3

# Sulphur: 14

As for crystal, my newest colony is crystal but it barely got started. I'm in no position to trade crystal atm. I do have enough marble, and woods after a couple more runs. :) I can send you some for free if you can use it, I have excess wine too. :)

-------------------------

Sry for extra long post, it won't let me double post anymore. ;)

First, "Helping hands" is not worth it. you are better off buying then using the extra red bar at the mines, the red bar workers are way less effective.

Also everyone be careful about the ships stuck/disappear bug. It happens occasionally when 1)blockage when you are buying/selling from another player, 2) you stack attack on foreign island, 3) you pillage someone and the enemy harbor got blocked when you are loading.

I got 6 ships stuck this way, a very nasty bug.

Hey I am saying I will trade crystal or suphur FOR some one elses wine, and if you want to send me anything for free or cheap send away, and yeah just message me if you need to trade =)

1) Omg corruption! a feature even Civ dropped.... well now there's a need for the empty space, but man so sudden. All my plans are hindered. :sigh:

2) And bloody action point... gez they really never listened! They didn't go over what people wished and then showed us these copied concept. corruption is obviously from Civ, action pt I'm not sure y they bothered. This isn't a turn-based game. :bow:

3) They fixed the game clock, and bring with it a display bug on resources! :lol:

Oh almost forgot. The worst bug with the new version.

4) You CANNOT recall ships as of now, clicking them only gets you a blank page.

1,000 79.99 USD

400 39.99 USD

100 14.99 USD

Yeah and there are the costs of the jewel thingies for the special features you pay 5 of them for a week (7 days) worth of service

Towns - Quarry bonus

Military - Suphur bonus

Research - Glass bonus

Diplomacy - Wine bonus

and you get to pick one of these aswell to go with it.

Total Overview - The total overview gives you an overview about everything you need to know about your towns.

Mayor´s total overview

Here, you will receive an overview over all towns and the option to administrate them.

Military Advisor´s total overview

You will receive a total overview over all barracks with options to administrate them.

Research Advisor´s total overview

You will receive an overview of all your academies and the option to administrate them.

Total overview of the Diplomacy Advisor

You will receive a total overview over all your embassies with options to administrate them.

Luxury Resource Bonus (each with 20%)

A bonus on the production of the luxury resource matching its advisor.

Building Material Bonus (each with bonus of 5%)

Edited by berkley

Hey guys so are any of you on a level 3 palace? 4 buildings? and do you think I should attack a person until they delete there spot on an island because I want it?

Another bug: helping hands are bugged for all non-wood mines, you won't get extra even if you use the red bar.

It says I'm getting more Marble/etc, though I don't know if it's actually happening.

Another bug: helping hands are bugged for all non-wood mines, you won't get extra even if you use the red bar.

It says I'm getting more Marble/etc, though I don't know if it's actually happening.

Well I don't know if it applies to everyone, but the bug is there for me. Many others have complained about it also.

Btw, the display bug seems to be gone now. :)