Evil Dead

tomi

Omg omg!

I watched this film called: Evil Dead. It took by breath away. Truly. I couldn't even take a breath. And didn't even watched it at night.

Film description: (Read all if you want to know the basic of the story)

Ash and some friends go for a holiday to an old wooden house in the forest. They have great fun, while they find an old magnetic tape.

In this a professor talks about the rise of deamons, and read it too. Not a long time later one of them will be possessed by a deamon.

They sucsess to close it, but they can't forget what they friend (actually the deamon) told them: they all will die here!

Recommend: Watch it at night after a bottle of wine. :) The effect won't fall away. Oh and hold a pillow and push it.

The film is a bit old, but full of scary sequence (at least for me).

Have fun with it!

yeah I have seen it....but it is not as gross as the Japanese movie I have seen (forgot the name) where a group of people was chasing after an enemy, and then one chickens out after seeing his comrade *beep* the enemy with a shotgun. So the dude who chickens decide to run for his life. Feeling a betrayal the comrade decides to run after him and *beep* him with a samurai sword. Finally they have decided to cut his scalp off and a girl from the gang plays with the brain.......they are more gory details...which I think would be censured here...

Ahh Evil Dead! :)

A true classic! This was meant more as a horror comedy though, The roaming severed hand that made noises.. the one roomed house that turned magically into 50 when the chase scenes started... :heart:

I love this movie! and Bruce Campbell just rules!

hahah they now have turned it into a musical! :D:) !!

Clicky!

21757-2_198.jpg

Oh man... Truly unique. I don't know how many times I :thumbsup: when I first watched that movie with my friends. The severed hand scene, rofl. I'll never forget it, haha. I'm pretty sure I watched the first and the second at least 20 times each. :drunkards:

Loved it!

lol@sil I was going to mention army of darkness as being the best bruce campbell movie of all time. "THIS IS MY... BOOOM STICK!" hahahahaha I love the pit scene rofl... and we can't forget about the claymation skeletons, and the medieval sneaker wearing knights/skeletons. probably the lowest budget movie of all time. between the cardboard castle and chainsaw arm, Army of Darkness is a must-see, must-own, must-love classic. it made me want to chop my arm off and attach a weapon of destruction to it. if you havent seen it, you need to.

but yes, the evil deads are classic... the gf and I's first dvd we watched together lol... we still bust out the evil deads from time to time. love em.

-Total

• 1 month later...

Just what might be some clearing up here.

A question for Tomi, did the Evil Dead you watch have a scene when Ash catches his hand after he cuts it off under a garbage can, stacks books on top and the title of the last is " A Farewell to Arms"?

Hmmm...I'm sorry Lord, but I don't remember to a part like that.

Actually I watched the film with enci, and she was laughing alllll the time, and I had to say her SHHH!!, so some parts "dropped out" for me.

Maybe someone else who watched it can give a better answer.

(I think there wasn't any part like that though.)

P.S: Hope you'll get an answer. :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by tomi

Well Tomi, the reason why I asked is The Evil Dead that most people remember is actually a remake by the same people who originally made it, same cast, location and everything. But they change the script. The original was serious the remake was done with some tongue in cheek humor in it. As a result the remake was a bigger hit. And having seen both I recommend the remake more than the original.