Help(?) on how to revert GUI portrait to vanilla.

I have installed the Enhanced Edition, and I like most things. But I don't like the HE image in the GUI (upper left corner.. one's toon representation). Now I don't know if it was changed in CM proper or the enhanced edition. But I would like some pointers/help on how to change it back to the original. Thanks in advance! (hopefully someone will know).

-Xylo

Yeah, I haven't even been able to figure out exactly where (what folder/file) the change is made. I guess if I knew how I could apply my own picture of choice.

But it isn't actually flix that changed it. It's the community mod (graphics25). So while it still might be flix, it could be any of the people who work on that.

Edited by Xylothia
Clarification
4 hours ago, Xylothia said:

But it isn't actually flix that changed it.

It is.  We wouldn't have done anything like that in the Community Patch.  Graphics26 is the EE module.  Just go into graphics26.zip\data\Party\ and delete the tga files you don't want.

Thanks Flix. That makes sense. Didn't think to look there (yet). But yeah. Might as well be in multiplayer data.

And I must have made a mistake. I thought I had tried to remove the entire grahpics 26 and it was still there. then I removed graphics25 as well, and it reverted to the old one.

But guess I have made some wrong assumption, or I didn't actually do it that way after all.

Edited by Xylothia
typo fix