I dont understand these item prices..

So... I got armor that base price is 120 000 gold. I went to Braverock and I could sell it for value between 120 000 and ( 220 000) . I went to Porto Vallum, then, and when I went to the merchant in Porto valum, price was 75 000 to 450 000. Why did the base value drop and max value increased ? And is that good or bad ? 

EDIT: even in Porto vallum 2 same item pricesare different LOL. Near blacksmith price 499m then at the waypoint price is 1139 LOL

2.PNG

1.PNG

Edited by xInquisitor1961x

The game is split into regions. When you do enough side quests in one region, the character will say "Diese Region ist befriedet" on entering the region and you get a little flag on the minimap that shows which regions are "befriedet". In those "befriedet" regions you get better prices for everything and merchants offer better gear. There are also few certain quests which influence the prices of merchants in a region.

I'm sorry, I've been searching for the english translation of the "befriedet" term, couldn't find it neither in sacred wiki nor Wolfe's Lair.

11 minutes ago, Lindor said:

The game is split into regions. When you do enough side quests in one region, the character will say "Diese Region ist befriedet" on entering the region and you get a little flag on the minimap that shows which regions are "befriedet". In those "befriedet" regions you get better prices for everything and merchants offer better gear. There are also few certain quests which influence the prices of merchants in a region.

I'm sorry, I've been searching for the english translation of the "befriedet" term, couldn't find it neither in sacred wiki nor Wolfe's Lair.

ahh, yah i know what you're talking about...  i cant remember the word in English either!

like... conquered or friendly or something like that?

:JC_gimmefive:

gogo

• Like! 1
14 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

ahh, yah I know what you're talking about...  I cant remember the word in English either!

like... conquered or friendly or something like that?

:JC_gimmefive:

gogo

I am level 67 and my trading is on level 67, why do those prices drop? Shouldnt they go up anyway ? 

Oh wow! I didn't expect such a long post LOL, I didn't even expect you will find my last account from last year LOL! 

Yep that is why I ask, even now I still play like that :D

New char, UNARMED Vampiress, I am level 70 atm, almost all skills maxed out, spent around 400 milion gold already LOL. Magic find is on 280% (700) 

That is why I asked, I am curious how to boost up my economy, I am still playing in silver, I want to grind first and then continue, will sale prices increase on gold difficulty ? 

It's also really strange how I get minimal amount on sell, I never got full price even when my trading is on max... 

My build so far xd 

Magic find = 35 milion ( 700x50000 gold)

1.png

Edited by xInquisitor1961x
Showing build xD