Shocked and Dropped

Well everything was going great until lag reared it's ugly head. Was making another WD Daemon and was up to 44% when she got the shock of her life......literally

BADDAY.jpg

Edited by Schot

Oh Knuckles. All that time invested. :D

Really sorry to read of this. Is that what is looks like in the pic?! Mega duplicates of those electric trip wires?!

Knuckles, I'm so sorry to hear about the death, my condolences dude.

An impressive pic of her last moments with all the electricity, was it a lag where you had full health and then lost the life?

:D

gogo

Actually there was even more. When it hit me it was probably double the amount shown in pic.

I usually ignore the electric trip wires as they do little damage to me, and everything seemed normal as I approached. Then everything got jittery and all the wires appeared at once. Whole screen filled with dmg numbers. Nothing I could do...dead in a split second.

Guess my project hit an unexpected setback lol. But will restart once the shock (pun intended) wears off

Masteff try a hard refresh (on firefox it's shift /refresh button pressed together) if you're using FFox....the cache can get filled up pretty fast...I know that on other forums, smileys stop being animated for me unless I do that.

:D

gogo

Ah it's that darned pbr tag. I don't get what is up with that but it seems that recently photobucket has been supplying image links within a new type of tag. I just changed the tagging on the image, (hope you don't mind Knuckles!). You should be able to see it now. Before I made the change it was posted like this:

[pbr]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p256/rls0730/BADDAY.jpg[/pbr]

I believe pbr=photobucket remix. A tagging system created by photobucket for the embedding of slide shows and videos I think.

Once again Knuckles, sorry for the loss. If there's anyway I can help don't hesitate to ask. :D

Don't really mind dying. Part of the risk playing HC and lag and bugs and etc :D

I can shop and replace all the gear fairly easily. Only hassle is gathering up all the runes again. Unfortunately this Daemon uses quite a few. Mostly because up to level 60 she's all Soaring. That has to be up around level 100 to fly over some of the open water around Pirate Islands. At level 60, once my WD'ing is finished, I'll be switching over to Poison Ring and making the push to level 216. By level 120 PR will be close to level 100 also.

But as we all know eating that many runes will cause my rune drops to be non-existent. So runes is really where I'll need some help

Sorry to hear of your loss. But it is HC afterall...

This probably isn't be news to you, but here goes anyways:

I found that the passage has an area right against the wall where the shocks don't reach. Not so good for WD (unless you go down there in bronze to get the charged side of the wall). The toon looks like it is in the ball of lightning...but it is not.

So, there is a "safe" way to traverse the corridor after all.

(Course I only tried this once will unlocking SP difficulties with my high level Daemon. So maybe it's not repeateable... but maybe it is.).

@ Frostie, Yup there's is a safe way to go thru corridor and that's to hug the northeastern wall. Just didn't worry about it as they trip wires do minimal damage. Unless of course there's a bunch of them. Should have been more alert seeing as the screen stuttered just before I came up to them.

But it's HC and gotta take the good with the bad :)