I'm back baby!

17 hours ago, Mysc76 said:

Hi there, it has been a looooooooong time since I have played sacred 2  and I thought I had spend a lot of my time on this forum - but I cannot find any posts lol. But then I remembered there was also another forum (Wolfssomething) where I was active in those days. And lucky for me there seems to be some overlap, cause I see some really familiar nicknames :P

So there is a "new" hype in this house.. and it's Sacred 2.

My daughter was 8 when I opened this account.. she is 21 now (OMFG.... why... mistress time you are so cruel and fast... darn). She is now a streamer on twitch* (and a darn good artist, actually getting commissions left and right... *proud mom*) and I have been invited to do the multiplayer streams on sundays with her. We have been playing Phasmophobia, but soon it will be Sacred 2 (because we can! And it's all thanks to you people that just won't give up on it...). So I have started playing again recently and I was curious to see if there still was any activity.. and it surprised me how much it has improved (wow great work to you all!!)

And the best thing is that I have two bonuskids ( (son 11 y/o and daughter 8 y/o) who are really into gaming - xbox... minecraft, roblox, fortnite, etc.. the usual (They are not permitted to play realistic games btw.. so I go over every game they want to play)
But they have discovered Sacred 2 - and especially the 11 y/o loves everything about sacred 2... "FREE SKINS!! Wait what?! You mean I can choose every part of the skin without any micro transaction or battlepass or or... and what I can play everything? And when did they release this game because the graphics are awesome!"  (I will not get started on the fact that you need to buy the Imp on the xbox.... too early - don't need it... ha!). Of course it took some getting used to on how to actually play, and the fact that bugs are what makes this game eh... unique.. but awesome..and yes annoying.. but awesome! He is saving up to buy a game pc (I am doing something right... :P) and Fortnite has been forsaken awww.. (he he he)

So anyway... it's great to be back, thank you so much for all the hard work on patches, the SE- edition, the diablo 2 mod (<- things you didn't know you needed until it's there - but I need a clean cm-160 version cause of the mp-streaming, so I have to find out if it can co-exist - I digressed again )! 

Conclusion: I am a happy dryad camper again!

*I am not gonna advertise for her cause I think it's rude, but if anyone is curious I can provide her handle via pm - because I am still a proud gamer mom yaknow

Oh and and and YES Futurama reboot!!!! My  life is complete! HA!

Welcome back Mysc!! I saw your post go up this morning but just getting to it now after work and a dreary viewing (7/10) of super mario bros movie :lol:  Your daughter 21 years... yeeks..  this game is still here and players to celebrate your return  :dance2:  There's a terrific group of Modders who have kept this game alive, Flix, Dimitrius, Community Patch volunteers... and it seems like theres always a new filter to see this game through. Happy to meet up and very importantly read how much you're loving the game.

Welcome to DarkMatters and Ancaria's Roads!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1

Misc any chance of you trying out the new Diablo four? I think we’re going to make a clan of it when the game releases this June here’s the topic.

🥳

gogo

• Thanks! 1

I might make a go for it yeah... I have played all 3 (but 2 the most) and I would like to have that ol'gamer feeling again.. 
My schedule at the moment is different than way back when though, so I might not become the full-time clan member I used to be ;)

• Like! 1
10 hours ago, Mysc76 said:

I might make a go for it yeah... I have played all 3 (but 2 the most) and I would like to have that ol'gamer feeling again.. 
My schedule at the moment is different than way back when though, so I might not become the full-time clan member I used to be ;)

Boom... we gotcha Mysc!

we're all very causal gamers.. mostly here for me anyway to spend time online with the gang...oh yah and the game is terribly additive, at least when I looked up a build and went Sorc Lightning Supreme!

:schot:

gogo

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Welcome back to the forums, Mysc! :crigon_04:

There is a lot you and your children can do here to have fun. For starters, there is build advice, word games, and interesting topics.

One great example is this thread below:

They might really have fun posting and sharing their own screen capture images.

What can we do to help enhance your cumulative experiences? :schot:

Thanks Hooyaah for the awesome walkthrough! lol we may have to sticky something like this for everyone when they get here! :D
And Mysc... you cant spend another day here without a taste at least of Montreal's fabulous POutine... welcome yes, but eat eat eat!
:drool:

iStock-1296165247-1024x706.jpg

10 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Thanks Hooyaah for the awesome walkthrough! lol we may have to sticky something like this for everyone when they get here! :D
And Mysc... you cant spend another day here without a taste at least of Montreal's fabulous POutine... welcome yes, but eat eat eat!

iStock-1296165247-1024x706.jpg

Come for the Sacred 2 threads, goodies, and experiences. Stay for the poutine.

(Or stay for the cheese fries with bacon.)

:hooyaah:

IMGP1150.JPG

• Haha 1

Bacon is a good idea at anytime! 
And you ppz are making me hungry hehe

Kids are at their moms again for the upcoming week (50-50) so *FREEEEDOMMMMMMMM*

Might be to early for alcohol hehe.. but some teenage rebel part of my brain tells me fi! It is me time!! 

• Haha 1
On 4/13/2023 at 8:44 PM, Hooyaah said:

Rommel, one may "top" almost anything with bacon. Am I right?

:JC-tumbleweed:

Pretty much

:thumbsup: 

though.. cant say Ive tried it on cheesecake.. though I HAVE had a bacon donut at an artisanal bakehouse not too far from me... brought it over to Ammamma's nurses..

gone in a blink

:blink:

gogo

On 4/14/2023 at 4:27 AM, Mysc76 said:

Bacon is a good idea at anytime! 
And you ppz are making me hungry hehe

Kids are at their moms again for the upcoming week (50-50) so *FREEEEDOMMMMMMMM*

Might be to early for alcohol hehe.. but some teenage rebel part of my brain tells me fi! It is me time!! 

Mysc, its always time for YOU... we got one life, live it best... after you've dropped off the  kids of course

:lol:

gogo