Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

3 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

A CTD issue has been detected in the EXtras folder. Please, update s2logic.dll: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o8UuePIjacBahdLp2wH4eiZCEP4I03H_/view?usp=sharing 

It looks better now, but there are still some minor issues.

When I use the "Ctrl + item" shortcut key to quickly sell items in the inventory to merchants, the game crashes.

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" /> 
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> 
  <Version>0</Version> 
  <Level>2</Level> 
  <Task>100</Task> 
  <Opcode>0</Opcode> 
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-12-27T22:42:37.6450084Z" /> 
  <EventRecordID>64978</EventRecordID> 
  <Correlation /> 
  <Execution ProcessID="4832" ThreadID="0" /> 
  <Channel>Application</Channel> 
  <Computer>WAN-801</Computer> 
  <Security /> 
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>sacred2.exe</Data> 
  <Data>2.65.2.0</Data> 
  <Data>4be45a9b</Data> 
  <Data>sacred2.exe</Data> 
  <Data>2.65.2.0</Data> 
  <Data>4be45a9b</Data> 
  <Data>c0000005</Data> 
  <Data>000e5ca7</Data> 
  <Data>3924</Data> 
  <Data>01d7fb72bced4ed0</Data> 
  <Data>D:\ValveSoftware\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\system\sacred2.exe</Data> 
  <Data>D:\ValveSoftware\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold\system\sacred2.exe</Data> 
  <Data>7b7a2c48-3663-4bcd-96ed-f3d5ac6fd57d</Data> 
  <Data /> 
  <Data /> 
  </EventData>
  </Event>

47 minutes ago, contra said:

When I use the "Ctrl + item" shortcut key to quickly sell items in the inventory to merchants, the game crashes.

Hmm, the sacred2.exe should be updated with this one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_2m-XG2PyRljRWKh_xPIEVgWDFAnwCAe/view?usp=sharing

Edited by dimitrius154

The latest test appendix department before, you didn't test the authors test the balance of game, the game a lot of blame will dizzy skills, players are stun duration is too long, the monster of harm is high, live only to die, then the player is stunned the game change melee can't play with the characters, the first blood bottle plus 12% HP, melee character is strange dizzy and less blood can only to die, Another early map of the undead warrior monster, repair harm

12 hours ago, mabo2135581688 said:

you didn't test the authors test the balance of game

Thta's why it's still a Beta. And I'm using the Microsoft approach towards testing on live subjects.

1 hour ago, Flix said:

Did you have that installed at some point?

Looks like it. Someone has decided, that installing EE with all the difficulty upgrades on top of the Addendum is a good idea. 

Edited by dimitrius154
3 hours ago, mabo2135581688 said:

I played this monster for 30 minutes. Are you kidding?

You are trying to fight an Act 5(I believe) boss with some basic equipment, and your character is only 2 levels higher. Sorry, not gonna happen - I don't work for those Hollywood guys.

hey thank you very much for the addendum

im having a great time with my elementalist dragon mage

however I have to ask...

are there any other sets for the dragon mage besides Mark of the Dragon? :4rofl:

during the ~28 hours I played so for I only got Mark of the Dragon over and over and over again

2 other things I noticed:

while in dragon form I was able to change my equipment and even to weapons other then staff and fistweapon

they even stay equiped once the dragonfrom ends

a other thing that happened was during my test of the extra module

my shadowwarrior keept the firedamage and lifeleech even after exiting sakkara demon form

thanks again for your work

I will definitely try the final version once its released

8 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

You are trying to fight an Act 5(I believe) boss with some basic equipment, and your character is only 2 levels higher. Sorry, not gonna happen - I don't work for those Hollywood guys.

there truly seems to be something wrong with this boss

I too fought him for maybe half an 20 minutes before just giving up and walking away, then after 5 minutes of doing some other quests in the region the boss apparently died just like that without me being present and I got the quest progress

during the fight the boss only once got visible damage to his healthbar and then seemed to not receive any more damage at all

my character melted all other bosses and enemies so its something else that is not working

I also have relatively frequent crash to desktop

something something granny.dll

maybe this helps idk if its even related

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" /> 
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> 
  <Version>0</Version> 
  <Level>2</Level> 
  <Task>100</Task> 
  <Opcode>0</Opcode> 
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-12-30T01:56:12.0049269Z" /> 
  <EventRecordID>27230</EventRecordID> 
  <Correlation /> 
  <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" /> 
  <Channel>Application</Channel> 
  <Computer>DESKTOP-60GB9T3</Computer> 
  <Security /> 
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>sacred2.exe</Data> 
  <Data>2.65.2.0</Data> 
  <Data>4be45a9b</Data> 
  <Data>granny2.dll</Data> 
  <Data>2.8.35.0</Data> 
  <Data>4bb526cd</Data> 
  <Data>c0000005</Data> 
  <Data>00010968</Data> 
  <Data>1440</Data> 
  <Data>01d7fd1d93a9618e</Data> 
  <Data>C:\Spiele\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sacred 2 Gold\system\sacred2.exe</Data> 
  <Data>C:\Spiele\GOG Galaxy\Games\Sacred 2 Gold\system\granny2.dll</Data> 
  <Data>ec8de496-1ce5-47d0-a3c8-d7020d4cfda3</Data> 
  <Data /> 
  <Data /> 
  </EventData>
  </Event>

Normal last update of 8G addendum to install the order of holy land 2 gold edition, after installing CM160, finally install 8G addendum appendix is like this, what is the addendum skill icon after installing complete, my friend installed the icon is the icon of the enhanced version is correct? Did he install enhancements on top of add-ons

QQ图片20211230213854.png

11 hours ago, Lienhard said:

I also have relatively frequent crash to desktop

something something granny.dll

maybe this helps idk if its even related

While I never edited granny2.dll beyond the 64-bit compatibility flag, there's an indeed strange sequence at 0x00010968. Might be caused by a typo. Are there any specific in-game circumstances for the CTD's that you're experiencing?

12 hours ago, Lienhard said:

during the fight the boss only once got visible damage to his healthbar and then seemed to not receive any more damage at all

That particular boss cannot be harmed directly. Every time he spawns a group of undead, his health is reduced by 25%. Once the 4-th wave is spawned, the boss dies.

12 hours ago, Lienhard said:

are there any other sets for the dragon mage besides Mark of the Dragon? :4rofl:

during the ~28 hours I played so for I only got Mark of the Dragon over and over and over again

Indeed, there are) It might be< that drop.txt has some erroneous entries. I need extra confirmations of the deficiency.

2 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

While I never edited granny2.dll beyond the 64-bit compatibility flag, there's an indeed strange sequence at 0x00010968. Might be caused by a typo. Are there any specific in-game circumstances for the CTD's that you're experiencing?

That particular boss cannot be harmed directly. Every time he spawns a group of undead, his health is reduced by 25%. Once the 4-th wave is spawned, the boss dies.

I did not notice any specific circumstances which trigger the CTD yet but I will now pay attention and I will come back to this thread if I notice I pattern. Sometimes it happens during gameplay just like that. CTD seems to happen slightly more often when I want to log off the character through Save and Exit.

Regarding the boss, I have killed the adds spawn many many times, definitely more then four, and he only once got his healthbar reduced during that fight before I gave up. I can not even guess what is causing this. During the fight I always keept max distance possible and only dealt damage through my little homing suicide bombers and to a lesser extend the bad breath ability (which both have the ability to shotgun and I love it). When I noticed I did not do any damage I tried to facetank the boss and deal damage up close and it made no difference. His add spawns died either way. Maybe the adds died to fast and it messed something up? I do not know anything about how this things work behind the scenes sadly.

oh and an other tiny unrelated thing I noticed

Since I acquired the class mount I noticed that the visual representation of the buffs, permanent ones like Warding Runes as well as temporary ones like from Combat Trance or Petrous Tusks, is inconsistent on horseback. Sometimes the buff circles/effects around the character only envelop the dragonmage model itself, sometimes they scale to the sice of the mount and envelop the whole horse properly and sometimes the effect is slightly displaced and not perfectly centered on the player character. I tried playing aroung a bit to see under which circumstances this happens but I cant spontaniously replicate it. However its a realy minor thing it does not bother me or affect the gameplay or anything. Just kind of odd.

3 hours ago, Lienhard said:

CTD seems to happen slightly more often when I want to log off the character through Save and Exit.

In case you have the Steam overlay on during the gameplay, it should be switched off, at least in fullscreen mode.

Hi Dimitrius, 

I'm getting a CTD every time I try to attach the boss of the undead legions. I send you the link of the character. 

https://we.tl/t-gCt1PWdbj9

From my side regarding the drop of sets I'm also getting mostly the "globus cruciger" all the time. I sold it at least 4 times before and never get a set of the dryad... a bit strange...

For the rest the mod is quite amazing.

34 minutes ago, liu3404 said:

Hi Dimitrius, 

I'm getting a CTD every time I try to attach the boss of the undead legions.

Greetings! Seems to be a spell missing, will look into it.

35 minutes ago, liu3404 said:

From my side regarding the drop of sets I'm also getting mostly the "globus cruciger" all the time.

These items must have something to do with drop.txt. A comma, a clause, some symbol. Text editing is quite bugged in Windows apps, IMHO.

1 minute ago, mabo2135581688 said:

I would like to ask, after the recently updated addendum is installed, is sacred s2ee 2.4 still installed?

This is highly inadvisable. S2EE is past version 3.0 now, and even the newest version of EE would disrupt gameplay and break any number of things if it were installed on top of this mod.

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured