4 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Having thought it over, I've concluded, that granting personal requests sets a precedent. One I'd rather avoid. 

Now that is sad to hear, since here we have 10 people, not 10 million. I would not ask this if guide you gave me was simple. Quoting you:

"You'll need to download and install ollydbg32, open s2logic.dll, proceed to offset 0x102A9E68 and edit the skill progression table. The values are represented in HEX)"

Firstly, there is 3 s2logic.dll files that are in Sacred 2 folder. One is in main game, other in Addendum, third in Extras. You didn't say which one I need. Secondly, neither version of ollydbg32, and I opened all 3 S2logic.dll files in all versions of ollydbg didn't manage to find a value of 0x102A9E68 . 

Sad to see mod maker not helping a minor community. I am doing Total war mods for a much bigger community and I never refused personal requests, on the contrary, I loved when in a sea of mod makers they chose me to edit their game. </3

1 hour ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I opened all 3 S2logic.dll files in all versions of ollydbg didn't manage to find a value of 0x102A9E68

Hmm, a dll can't be loaded in ollydbg32, unless you have a full set of files it addresses present, 0x102A9E68 is not a value but an address.

1 hour ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I never refused personal requests, on the contrary, I loved when in a sea of mod makers

That's the point. There's no proper user-friendly mod toolkit for Sacred 2, unlike Elder Scrolls, or Total War.  Therefore there's no sea of mod makers here.  Aspiring folks receive guidance, but are expected to do their own research. Some may call the approach "elitist", but then again I've never been into populism, however unpopular that may sound.

8 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Sad to see mod maker not helping a minor community. 

Please be understanding  friend 🥰

Dimitri has spent more than ten years here on these forums answering modders questions and creating one of the largest mods for this game written. He was quite polite in his explanation of reasons for where he is placing his personal time and has given guidance to you  on how where to track down info.
some acknowledgement of his work and effort is appropriate and perhaps some empathy for his reasons regarding his explanation

Thank you

🥰

gogo