Shopping for RpH Gear

I'm currently playing the latest S2EE version and got a shopping toon to level 15 to shop for some early game rph items. However, none are appearing in the merchants inventories. Is level 15 too low, is the mod unavailable in merchants inventories or does EE in some way restrict the mod?

Cheers

• Appreciation 1
On 2/6/2024 at 6:10 AM, ameaeth said:

I'm currently playing the latest S2EE version and got a shopping toon to level 15 to shop for some early game rph items. However, none are appearing in the merchants inventories. Is level 15 too low, is the mod unavailable in merchants inventories or does EE in some way restrict the mod?

Cheers

Hi Ameaeth! Always awesome to see you :D ...  im not much of a modder meself and dont have experience regarding the available inventories BUT wanted to post, say hi AND say tha the RPH item mod was just about one of my favorite mods in the game!.  I remember it being busted for the first version or so , but when it finally got fixed, this game's Dryad was on steroids! I reemember being hooked for days on end, I just couldnt get enough of the mechcanic, and then, in those days, trying to hunt down as much of it as I could.

Gluck with your venture!

:hugs:

gogo

1 minute ago, Flix said:

Rationale: By George, RpH is powerful. So powerful it's easy to stack enough to completely bypass the game's entire system of regeneration time vs. Combat Art level. You still can in EE, but you'll have to work for it.

dang... rationale like that from the mod's creator is proper justification to dig most hardest for this mod...burn those candles players... you heard, read it here! :D  ...!!

:thumbsup:

gogo

On 2/10/2024 at 5:41 AM, Flix said:

In EE it only appears on rare or better items.

It's in the change log, buried in there somewhere in the Item Modifiers section.

Ah I see only on rare or better items, is it!? That explains the scarcity. In that case I'll resume the shopping grind porting back and forth to the starting island, looking for rare rings then. Thanks for this piece of info Flix!

On 2/10/2024 at 3:36 AM, gogoblender said:

Hi Ameaeth! Always awesome to see you :D

It's always nice to come back to the game and forum meeting you and everyone, especially when welcomed back like this! 😀

Edited by ameaeth
45 minutes ago, ameaeth said:

It's always nice to come back to the game and forum meeting you and everyone, especially when welcomed back like this! 😀

awwwww...well, lets dig up some old saurian brandy... no need to stop being happy

:drunkards:

gogo

40 minutes ago, ameaeth said:

Ah I see only on rare or better items, is it!? That explains the scarcity. In that case I'll resume the shopping grind porting back and forth to the starting island, looking for rare rings then. Thanks for this piece of info Flix!

Ameaeth, change the following line in the balance text file to an integer of one, like so:

TraderOffer_MaxLifetime = 1,

The goods will refresh as you go back from one Start Island vendor to the next. :agreed:

• Appreciation 1

I hopped between the merchants with my lvl 15 shopper without success for an hour. I then set her to lvl 20 and tried again, thinking maybe the min level requirement for the mod to appear on rare rings got changed - but still without success. Is it maybe drop only in EE or even higher level requirement?

9 hours ago, ameaeth said:

I hopped between the merchants with my lvl 15 shopper without success for an hour. I then set her to lvl 20 and tried again, thinking maybe the min level requirement for the mod to appear on rare rings got changed - but still without success. Is it maybe drop only in EE or even higher level requirement?

what kind of great is the shopper wearing... did you made a low level supah-powahed trading suit? tons of slots all loaded with with gazillions for trading? 

I think schot wrote up a guide somewhere, lemme check

only 8 19 am here ...

Gad Zouks!
;:tease:

gogo

I found this:

its got good perspective for at which levels to place yer shoppers in place.. the ONLY thing you wanna buy is equipment with max slots possible...then ... shop! shop for any rings with bargaining... get one, put it on, shop, find another, put it on , keep shopping...eventually your whole suit starts to glow so bright that it scares all the good stuff out of the traders inventory and into your hands.!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:dance:

gogo

• Appreciation 1